14

we sat in the room and we all had a long talk about holidays and stuff we did when we was younger.

"I need to pee." I said. Calum looked at me.

"same." he said. "anyone else?" Calum asked.

they all shook their heads. me and Calum walked off down the corridor and I went through to the girls toilets.

when I came out Calum was standing there. "hey izz, I just wanted to know if you were like, okay?" he said.

"I've been better. but I'm getting there." I said, smiling awkwardly.

"I'm always here for you, you know that right?" he said.

"thank you." we hugged and then broke apart, still in each other's arms. he suddenly kissed me. I didn't know what to do. I broke away. "Calum...this is wrong..." I said.

"I can't believe you would do this to me you bitch I hate you!" kacey yells at me. I look at him and back at kacey.

"it's not what it looks like trust me." I wail. she has tears in her eyes and I've never seen her this angry.

"kace, baby..." he put his arm on her shoulder. she slapped him round the face. I gasped.

"go to hell. both of you." she stormed out. I looked at him and sighed. what have I done.

"why did you come on to me?" I asked Calum.

"I...I don't know...I'm sorry.." Calum said. I couldn't stay mad at his innocent face.

"it's okay I guess, but you need to go and talk to kacey." I sighed.

"yes, yes okay I will." he rushed off, me following behind.

"kacey...kacey!" Calum yelled. "wait! this is all my fault, please don't be mad a izzy."

"i know, I watched the whole thing." kacey said.

"why did you yell at her though?" Calum asked.

"I don't know? look I just reacted okay! Calum how could you do this to me!" kacey yelled.

"i..I felt sorry for her kacey. I love you and you only." Calum said.

"save it." the tears fell down her cheeks. I ran over to her and she sobbed in my arms. I looked over at Calum and shook my head. Calum looked down at his feet. the 3 other boys just sat there in shock.

the boys had to go for their show so me and Kacey went back to the hotel.

"he didn't intend to hurt you." I told kacey.

"I know. but he's pissed me off." she said. I sighed.

"please don't break up. it's harder than you think." I said. she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry izz, I shouldn't be sulking about this when you've got bigger problems." she smiled. I shook my head.

"I'm basically over it." I said. she laughed.

"your not, babes. but your handling it great." she said. I half nodded.

she was right. I wasn't over him. I'd fallen in love with Michael Clifford, but he doesn't love me back.

I'm soooooo sorry for not uploading like I've been busy busy busy but anyway hope you enjoyed this part and yeah ily all thank you for like waiting patiently. xx