18

~3 days later~

we got to the airport at 8am. I stood next to Luke, the only person I could trust. the others we scattered around somewhere, I think they all needed the toilet.

I know everything that's happened it because of me. if I never met Michael that concert night none of this would've happened.

5 seconds of summer would still be a band.

they decided to stop their sounds good feels good tour, and decided to dis band.

all because of what happened with me and Ashton.

I hated myself, I hated everything that happened. I didn't want this to happen.

me and Luke sat down on the seats near the airport entrance.

"are you okay?" he asked me. I shook my head no.

"are you?" I asked. he shrugged. "I've been better I guess."

he's the only one out of the 4 boys who hasn't had a fling with me or kacey. he's the only person who has actually stayed loyal to himself.

the others came out of the toilets. kacey sat down next to me, Ashton sat next to Luke, Michael and Callum sat opposite us.

we all stayed silent. me and kacey had sorted stuff out, and we both agreed that ex boyfriends were off limits.

suddenly a huge line of people with cameras and microphones burst into the airport, followed by a bunch of 5sos fans. security quickly held back the fans.

a small blonde woman put her microphone in Ashton's face.

"is it true you abused Michael's ex girlfriend?" she said. another woman, a pretty tall woman shoved her microphone in Michaels face.

"did your ex cheat on you? why did 5sos disband?"

both boys sat there, telling them to leave them alone. the fans suddenly stopped screaming.

they all pointed at me. "THERES THE BITCH THAT MADE THEM DIS BAND!" one of the screamed. all cameras now pointed to me. luckily, our flight was called out and we all got up and left the news reporters and the fans trying to follow us.

we got to the flight terminal, went through a ticket check and boarded the plane.

the plane ride wasn't long, and we got back to England soon enough. taxis were at the airport waiting for us at the airport. the boys had to change here to board a new plane to go back to Australia. so, this was goodbye.

we walked out the air port, the 4 boys behind us. kacey and I turned round to face them. I walked over to Ashton.

"hope you're happy." I hissed at him. he looked down at his feet. I walked over to Calum. I hugged him, because I knew I would miss his cute little laugh.

"I'll miss you Izz." he smiled. I had tears in my eyes.

"I'll miss you too CalMal." I sobbed. I moved onto Luke. when he looked at me he broke into tears.

"awh, Lukey don't cry." I laughed. he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm ganna miss you so much Izzy, you have no idea how much of an amazing friend you were." he said. his words made me cry even more.

"I'm ganna miss you too." I said. I moved onto the last member of the ex-group.

he looked at me. I looked at him.

and at that moment I knew I was still so in love with him.

the tears streamed down my face as we stared at eachother. suddenly he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'll always love you Izzy." he cried. "I'll always love you too, Mikey." I weeped.

"you know, you were the best thing that's ever happened to me," he began. "your so beautiful, you made me so so happy. I wish I could've showed you the love and respect you deserve. I'm so sorry, Isabella Buckley. I hope one day I'll see you again."

did I make you cry? I really hope I did. that's what I tried to do anyway.

9 more reads then we hit 200!! omg that's amazing.

no, this is not the end of the story, things will get better don't you worry.

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW 5SOS ARE STILL TOGETHER LOL.

lol okay bye love you lots x x x