33

izzy

I woke up. it's the day.

the day where everything I love will die. where everything that's affected my life will soon just wrap itself up.

he might not say I do...

he might end it. for me!

I hope.

micheal

today was the day where I decide whether I want to spend the rest of my life with Alice.

or be with izzy.

Alice has done so much for me. she's made me happy for the past 6 months and bought me a new penthouse back in Australia. she's giving me a son...she's being loyal. she's beautiful...she's everything I need.

but

maybe I need izzy.

kacey

I'm so worried about izzy. we all know this day is her breaking point. the slightest thing may tip her over the edge today...

she's my bestfriend. if anything happened to her...I...I don't know what I'd do without her. like, imagine a lightbulb. it needs power to work right?

she's my power. without her, there will be no light.

luke

don't get me wrong, I'm annoyed at izzy. but today, of all days, I'm going to be there for her. after everything she's done for me, after the amazing friends she's been...it's my duty.

the only think I know right now, this day will either end it happiness or tears.

calum

5 seconds of Summer is never going to be the same after this day. Michael will be married, and a father. all his time will be devoted to his little family. when will we record music?

I need kacey in my life. we're leaving in two days and I don't know if I'll ever see her again. and she can't leave...because she needs to help izzy.

what if...I stay in England. and never go back to Australia.

and quit 5 seconds of summer.

beth

I can't speak. I won't speak today. all I know is, izzy is not okay. and the worst will happen.

and the worst part is, I won't be able to do anything about it.

ashton

the guilt at the back of my throat gets worse. I blame myself that izzy and Michael are like this. if I didn't do anything...they might still be together.

oh izzy, I'm so sorry. forgive me.

ruby

should I confess? should I tell them my true feelings? is today the right day? what if they all hate me?

what if none of them want to be my friend? they might not except me anymore...should I?

should I tell them I'm bisexual?

and that I fancy Alice?

alice

finally! the day I'm finally marrying my true love! and izzy can't do anything about it!

jokes. I hate myself.

the hole act I put on, making out I'm some confident spoilt brat...yeah. I'm shy, I hate talking to people I don't know.