15

the next day I woke up to find Michael pacing around the room.

"err...are you okay?" I asked.

"I can't find my hair dye!" he yelled. "I put it in my case before we left but I was ganna dye it half way through the tour and now I can't find it and my natural colour will start coming through!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "theres plenty of hairdressers around." I sigh.

"I'm just stressed." he breathed. "how are you?" he asked.

"I'm okay." I said. he smiled. I got up and went to my closet to pic out some clothes to wear today. I threw on a white lace front top and a pair of black high wasted shorts.

"you coming for breakfast?" Michael asked, walking towards the door.

"yeah, I'll be down in 5." I said. he nodded and shut the door.

I picked up my phone and noticed I had got tones of messages on Twitter. I opened my phone and read through the comments. they all went something like this... "now look what you've done!" "how could you cheat on Michael?" "you nasty bitch". i stopped reading them as I realised I was crying. great.

now the whole world hates me.

I wiped away my tears and decided to go and join the the others. I got up and walked through the door, closing it behind me. as I walked down the corridor I felt a cold hand touch me. I turned round to find ashton staring at me. he then pinned me against the wall, slamming my head against it.

"HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR?" he pinned me up against the wall.

"nothing happened." I manage. he hits me.

"YOU LYING BITCH, TELL ME."

"I'm not lying." I tried to stay calm. he hit me again and I whined.

"your in big, big trouble." he says, pulling my body closer to his.

"stop....stop!.....ASHTON, STOP!"

I managed to kick his crotch area and he groaned in pain. I fell to the ground as I was in pain from my head and where he hit me. I felt blood trickle down my face. I lay on the floor weeping. the others rushed into the corridor and gasped at the sight they saw.

"Izzy!!" kacey screamed. "oh my god!"

kacey ran over to Ashton and screamed in his face. I didn't know what she was saying but the next thing I know I'm being lifted up of the ground. "it's all gonna be okay." Michael's voice whispered in my ear. "it's all gonna be okay."

I felt like I was going to fully pass out. did he even hit me that hard?

"I love you. it's all going to be fine." Michael said. "I love you."

hiya guyssssss sorry I took so long to update! we nearly at 200 reads!! can we get 200 by my birthday? it's in one month exactly!! thank you all for reading and please please please vote and comment your opinions please!!
lyll x