25

bold is future

Luke's POV

it was 8pm, 4 days after we met izzy again. it was a Tuesday night, Alice had organised this party at her house and invited all of us. you could also bring a plus one, so I'm bringing Izzy, Calum's bringing Kacey and Ashton is bringing Beth.

oh, and I think I'm starting to like Beth.

she has the best sense of humour, like she's so lovely, and her smile...wow.

I haven't told anyone this, but I used to fancy izzy. like, crazy fancy her. she always used to come to me for comfort, she trusted me more than each of the boys, and I fell in love with her.

but something changed. she cheated on Michael, that made me lose most of my trust with her, and she kissed Calum as well...I lost all respect for her at that point. but she's clearly changed a lot, got more mature. she would never cheat again, and that's amazing.

I have to say, I instantly started to like her the day I met her again here in England. she looked as beautiful as ever and I was going to ask her out soon.

then I realised that was a terrible idea because that would mess up my friendship with Michael. so I threw that little fantasy in my mind away and tried to take my mind of izzy.

then I met Beth. Beth is Izzy's boss but also her friend. she's so pretty, her figure is amazing and her personality is wonderful.

I haven't told anyone, because I know it's bound to slip out at some point. but enough about me.

I called izzy on my phone.

"hey, you ready?"

"yeah, I guess. Luke I really don't want to go."

"it will be fine! trust me."

"okay, if you say so."

"picking you up in 10." I hung up. it will be fine, she'll have fun. she needs some fun.

I'm not ganna lie, I'm dead worried about her. she's not eating anymore, she looks skinnier than ever. her anxiety is getting the better of her and god knows how long she's been self harming. I just hope that something won't drive her over the edge. but I have an idea in mind of what will.

the wedding.

Michael sent out the invites for his wedding yesterday and he invited izzy. why, I don't know. she's going, she's going to buy her outfit tomorrow. why she's going, I don't know either.

"come on lads, party time." I called to Ashton and Calum. Michael was already there, helping Alice put up decorations.

Alice. she's...ugh I hate her. how can Michael like that? she's ugly as like her nose jeez. her legs are like the width of my arms and oh my life what does he see?

Calum and Ashton walked in, Calum was fixing his hair and Ashton was doing something on his phone. "why are we even going to Alice's party? of all people?" Ashton moaned.

"look, she's ganna be around a lot more after they get married so we have to try to like her." I sighed.

"she's a pig." Calum huffed.

"fairs. but we still gotta try. for Michael." I say firmly. the boys moan but nod anyway.

I stared at the girl who had once stolen my heart. she was broken, and I didn't know if she could be fixed.

"I'm not okay, Luke." she sobbed.

her words broke my heart.

we got in the car and made our way to izzy's flat.

"wait..." I said. "how are we gonna fit 3 more girls in a 5 seater car?" I yelled. Calum and Ashton froze.

"shit." Calum sighed.

"looks like we're walking to Alice's." Ashton groaned. I moaned.

we pulled up in the car park and we walked up to he flat. she opened the door.

wow.

she was wearing a black top and a red skirt and some nude coloured heals. she had curled her hair in ringlets and she looked absolutely beautiful.

but Beth, holy moly macaroni.

she had a long white dress on and had slits so it showed half of her leg. she had straightened her long blonde hair and wow. just wow.

kacey looked stunning too, I mean kacey always looks amazing to be honest.

we were all overwhelmed by the 3 beautiful girls standing in front of us.

"we have to walk to Alice's." Calum finally said. their faces dropped.

"are you serious?" Beth moaned.

"yep." Ashton sighed.

"that's cool, I need some fresh air anyway." kacey smiled. she went and kissed Calum and Beth and Ashton began to walk off. I kinda wish I volunteered to take Beth but oh well I need to be there for izzy.

I looked at izzy and she smiled at me. I pretended to bow in front of her and held out my hand. "my lady." I said in a crappy posh English accent.

she giggled and took my hand, and we walked down the stairs and started our hike to Alice's house.

this is really bad but like I hope you enjoyed a chapter in lukes pov :) remember to

vote / comment <3

ly x x