19

bold is future

~One Year Later~

my alarm rang and I fluttered my eyes open. I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone. Beth had texted me.

hey girl! you got the day off today, we are already fully staffed! have a good one.

Beth xx

Beth was my boss, but as she is a similar age to me and I had grown to become her friend. I started working at this cafe about 6 months ago, I get okay money and my parents gave me money towards buying my own apartment. I live alone, but kacey practically lives here too.

she still lives with her dad, but she sleeps at my house 6/7 days a week basically.

i texted her.

you coming round today? got the day off.

izz

sure, I have nothing better to do lol

jks love u

kace

bitch

izz

hehe

kace

I put my phone on the table and sighed. before kacey came I decided I would go for a walk. I threw on a black Nike jumper and a pair of blue topshop jeans. I put my hair up in a bun and added a quick layer of mascara to my eyelashes.

I left my apartment, went down the stairs of the flats building and walked out into the street. I walked down the road, breathing in the fresh air.

about 3 months ago, 5 seconds of summer got back together and everybody loves them again. they all hate me. they forgave Ashton for abusing me, because apparently he's "changed". but they all still think of me as the girl who broke Michaels heart. none of them know that Michael cheated on me.

I walked further down the street and decided I wanted some fries from McDonald's. I walked in, there was a few people sitting in there, but not many. I went over to the counter and asked for some large fries. the lady went off behind the big silver machine thing.

the man on the counter beside me shouted "next please!" and a tall skinny man dressed in black wearing sunglasses stood next to me.

"can I get a sausage and egg mc muffin please?" he said. his voice sounded so familiar. he turned round slightly and I noticed a streak of blonde hair popping out of his hoodie. then he made a full turn around and I instantly knew who the man was.

Luke freaking Hemmings.

"your fries, miss." the lady said, handing me them in a brown bag.

"ah, thank you." I said, and walked out. I waited for a while until he came out then I stopped him.

"can I help you?" his voice sounded so good to hear.

"hey Luke." I said. it took him a moment to realise who I was. he quickly took of his sunglasses and a grin spread across his face.

"izzy? oh my god!" he screamed. he bought me into a hug.

"I've missed you so much Lukey." I smiled, after we pulled away.

"izz, I've missed you too. wow, you look great." he smiled. I blushed.
"how's it going?" I asked.

"great! we are releasing a brand new album in about 4 months!" he grinned. I gasped.