26

Izzy's POV

after our bloody long walk to Alice's place we finally got there. we walked through the door and were blinded by flashing lights and like tons of people.

"hi!" Alice ran over to us. "glad you could make it."

we all kinda nodded at her. Michael came up to us from behind and stared dead at me.

"aye, you all came." he sounded surprised.

"of course we came. we're you bezzie mates!" Luke joked. Michael giggled, glancing in my direction from time to time.

"now that everyone is here, let's get this party started!" Alice yelled, and the dj suddenly started playing some crappy techno music.

I suppose it was fun and all, I was dancing with my friends and we were laughing and having a good time.

then we all got drunk.

"hey kacey," Calum began, hobbling over to her and whispering something in her ear. she giggled and nodded and they both disappeared somewhere. I was dancing with Beth and Ashton and Luke when Alice and Michael came over to join us.

Michael hadn't drunk much, but Alice was as drunk as the rest of us. being the absolute idiot I was, I matched over to Michael, struggling to walk in a straight line.

"hey baby." I smirked at him, getting all close to him.

"err..izzy..?" he sounded so confused and it just made me giggle. suddenly there was a hand on my arm and I was spun round.

"what do you think your doing with my man?" Alice yelled in my face.

"he was my man first." I laughed, smacking her hand off me.

"er, bitch? he likes me so I don't know why your laughing." she chuckled. without thinking, I grabbed her hair and pulled at it, screaming curse words at her. she grabbed mine and we were pulling at each others hair, like freaking animals. Michael quickly got between us. "girls, stop!" he broke us apart and I was panting.

"GET HER OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Alice screamed. Ashton came over and took me out, as I was screaming more curse words at her.

"WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BITCH!" I screamed as we got outside.

"I think you need to go home izzy." Ashton sighed. "I'll call a taxi."

"but Michael mine!" I yelled, dropping to my knees. "Michaels mine..." I started to cry. "I've lost him forever Ashton. he doesn't love me anymore."

Beth's POV

I was going to go to izzy but Luke told me to stay here as he couldn't find Calum and he had no one to go home with. izzy's such a idiot sometimes, throwing herself at Michael.

I needed to sort this out before things got worse. I went over to Michael.

"she was drunk." I sighed. he was sitting down on the island in Alice's kitchen.

"I know she was." he said, biting his lip.

"I've never seen her like this before..." I began, but Michael cut me off.

"she's broken, Beth. she's not just sad, she's angry and all the anger that has built up in her came out today." he sighed. I blinked.

"why would she be angry?" I asked him.

"me. because I'm getting married. because I've done everything she didn't want me to do. and you know what the worst part is? she wants me to be happy so she tells me not to ruin it with Alice. she's the most amazing girl in the world and I can't be with her." he had tears so I offered him a hug. he sobbed into my shoulder, but I secretly loved it like...I WAS HUGGING MICHAEL FREAKING CLIFFORD.

"she needs you, Michael. she's hoping she won't have to make you do break up with Alice, she just wants you to do it because you want to." I said. which was true, that's exactly how izzy felt.

"I love Alice though." he sighed.

I didn't believe him. he clearly had more love in his heart for izzy, but he wouldn't tell himself that. he had the fixed idea in his head that he was in love with Alice. but that's his head. not his heart.

"we should go join the others." I said, tapping him gently. he nodded and we walked out of the kitchen. Luke and Alice were no where to be seen, but then, the best thing happened that could've possibly happen, happened.

ONE DIRECTION WALKED IN.

the 4 boys stood at the door way, and every single girl in this house screamed. including me.

obviously, Zayn did not come because he left but no one cares about him anymore anyway.

the boys walked through the cloud of girls to meet Michael. I was like 4 inches away from them.

"who's this?" Niall asked Michael, ushering to me.

"oh, this is my friend, Beth. she's a big fan." he smiled down at me. I grinned at him then to the boys.

"hey Beth." Harry winked. I melted.

"hi." I squeaked.

"your cute." Louis chuckled.

dead.

"and hot." Liam added.

rip beth.

"you're all really hot too!" I blurted out. they all laughed at me and I blushed.

"come on, lads." Harry said, and they walked off, smiling and winking at me.

so yeah, umm, my life.

"did that just happen." I asked Michael. he chuckled and nodded. I sighed with joy.

best. day. ever.

omg so I thought I would casually slip one direction into this chapter. and yeah. but where is Calum and kacey? hmm ;)

thank you all for reading. now, this is like a big ask but do you think we could get 300 reads by my birthday? it's in 10 days and like I think we can do it. I'll be eternally grateful :3

don't forget to

vote / comment <3

ly x