3

they finished with She Looks So Perfect and the crowd went crazy, screaming and some crying. they all waved goodbye and walked off stage.

"that was the most amazing night of my life." I breathed. kacey nodded, smiling.

"so where do we go?" I wondered. kacey shrugged so we just wandered off in the direction of the crowd. I saw a little passage way and I thought it was a short cut. "hey, come this way." I said.
we walked down this short passage way until we came across a room with flashing lights and speakers.

"I don't think this is the exit." kasey said. I nodded and we turned around and walked back.

then there was a thud and I realised I had walked into someone. oh no. we're gonna get arrested. we're in the wrong place. this is illegal. I'm too young to die. I don't want to go to...

i looked up at the person I had managed to walk into and gasped. staring down at me was the gorgeous, sweaty, dreamy Michael Clifford. I didn't know what to do. my face was basically in his chest. I quickly step back and clear my throat a bit. Michael chuckles.

"what are you ladies doing here?" he says. kacey sighs at the sound of his voice. "we got lost." she smiles. she's such a flirt. Michael looks at her then looks back at me, grinning slightly.

"well, as your here, i might as well give you a backstage tour with the boys." he smirks. I feel my insides turn over. is this really happening ? Calum appears behind Michael and grins. "what do I owe the pleasure." he smirked. kacey stepped forward a bit. she loves Calum.

"these girls were lost so I thought I'd give them a tour backstage." Michael smiled.

"it would be our pleasure." a voice from behind says. Luke and Ashton walk towards us.

they took us on stage where the o2 was now empty. "is it scary performing?" kacey asked.

"we get used to it." Calum said, coming up behind her smiling. "wanna see my guitar?" he asks her. she smiles. "yes! oh my god yes!" she clears her throat. "I mean, sure." Calum smiles. he goes and grabs his guitar and put it around her neck. he goes behind her and gently touches her arms and directs them to the guitar and makes her strum it. "that's a c chord." he smiles. kacey smiles up at him. I smile at them both. they're cute.

"hey," Michael gently taps my arm. "come check this out." he directs me to a piano he played when they performed Beside You. I sat down on the stall and tapped at random keys. he plonked himself down beside me and started playing She Looks So Perfect. because I play piano, I had learned amnesia and started playing it at the lower end of the piano. Michael joined in and played the harmony at the other end as I was just playing chords. as the song progressed my hands moved further up the piano and his moved further down and our hands touched. we stopped playing and I looked up at him.

"what's your name?" he asked

"Izzy."

"oh hey, I'm Michael." he smirked.

I smiled. "i know."