7

bold is future

we arrived in Europe and I was so excited. the boys thought it would be funny if they booked at hotel room just for me and Michael. but, to be honest, I didn't mind.

the hotel was so posh and fans were waiting outside for 5sos for their small meet and greet. when we were walking towards the hotel, I clung onto Michaels arm. "I'm scared. no ones likes a band players' girlfriend."

he looked down at me and chuckled. "you div, they'll love you." he smiles. his words comfort me so much. he put his arm around me.

we can here the screaming girls from a mile away. to be honest, I'd i wasn't dating a member of 5sos I would be one of those screaming girls. we got to the mini meet up and the boys signed shirts and books and arms and everything. the only thing I got was dirty looks. a fan asked Michael who I was and he answered "someone special." she smiled at Michael but she gave me the dirtiest look ever. I kept my head down for most of the time until kacey came up to me. "you getting the looks too?" she asked.

"yeah, and I hate it."

"same."

the security guards said the meet & greet was over and soon the crowd of mad girls faded away.

"you alright, Izz?" Ashton asks me as we walk through the lobby. I nod in reply but really I feel crap. all of the 5sos fans now hate me.

I walked slowly down the street. it was cold and I was wearing a short sleeved vest and leggings with a thin cardigan. a group of girls were walking towards me so I was just going to ignore them when they went past. but as I got closer, they began to mumble.

"that's her...she ruined everything...if it wasn't for her none of this would've happened."

I decided to tune them out and walked fast past them.

I hated my self for what had happened. I did. but I was going to fix it. someday, somehow.

me and Michael went up to our room leaving the others to find theirs. he unlocked the door to reveal a large room with a double bed, massive shower and big sofas.

"we have to share a bed?" I said. Michael looked at me.

"yeah. problem?" he asked. I smiled.

"err, no..." I couldn't help blush. he smirked. I flopped down on the bed dumping my case and bags on the floor. Michael jumped on top of me and started tickling me.

"stop!" I giggled. he laughed and stopped and kissed me. we made out for a while, until his hands started moving around my body, under my top...

I pushed his hand away for that area. "Michael...I'm not ready...." I said. he kissed my neck.

"come on, izz...it will be fine." he smiled.

"no, I don't want to yet." he stopped what he was doing and his expression dropped.

"what?" I asked. he got up.

"I'm going to look at the boys rooms." he said firmly, and walked out of the room.

I was a mess. had he just got annoyed at me because I said I didn't want to go further? is Michael Gordon Clifford that low?

I was trying to process what just happened. before I could the hole lot of them burst in the room jumping on the bed.

"awh was little izz sleeping?" Luke teased. I half smiled.

"you okay, girl?" kacey asked.

I looked at Michael who was fiddling with his bracelets. he looked up at me then back down again. "y..yeah I'm fine."

we all went downstairs to have dinner in the hotel restaurant.

"so, girls..." Calum began, "we are having another meet and greet tomorrow for most of the day, and..we totally understand if you don't want to come." Calum thought for a moment. "why don't you too have a girly day out?"

I looked at Kacey. "sounds good." I smiled. I glanced at Michael who was sitting beside me. I gently touched his hand. he looked at me.

"I'm sorry.." I began. he cut me off.

"no, no no I'm sorry I don't know why I acted like that. I feel horrible izz. from now on, we go at your pace. yes?" he said. I smiled. "yes." he kissed my forehead.

hey lol hope you liked this part please give feedback ty much love xx