5

"let's order pizza." kacey says, stroking Calum's hand. they've been going out for a week now and are by far the cutest couple.

me, however, im still waiting for Michael to ask me. he obviously knows that I like him a lot, and I'm hoping he likes me back. Luke has told me multiple times that he does, but he's just too scared to ask me. I'm trying to give him signals but none are working.

"I'll order it." Ashton says, picking up his phone. "I'll get 3 cheese and tomato and one small Hawaiian one for Calum because he's weird."

i chuckle. "err, Hawaiian is the best." Calum scoffs. Ashton shakes his head. "keep dreaming, CalMal."

"hey, that's my thing!" I playfully punch Ashton. he picks me up and throws me on the sofa and tickles me. I beg him to stop whilst laughing uncontrollably. then Luke and Michael run over and join in the tickling session. I'm laughing so much there are tears in my eyes as I plead for mercy.

"alright guys, I think she's had enough." Michael laughs. they stop tickling me and stare down at me, smirking whilst I wipe my eyes.

"you're all butt heads." I scowled. they just keep grinning down at me. Michael sits down next to me whilst Luke and Ashton lay on the bed.

the pizza arrives and we I munch our way through it until there's one slice left. the 6 of us are crowded around this one piece and eyeing each other. we all want it.

not gonna lie, this is like the 77th hunger games.

Calum goes for it, but Ashton's reflex's are too fast and he dodges Calum's hand away and takes the slice for himself. he chomps away at it, and we all sigh and giggle.

"it's getting late, I should go home, let me get my things." I say, standing up. Michael follows behind me.

"I need to pee." he says. we walk down the corridor and in to a little room where I have put my bag. Michael comes in shutting the door behind him.

"oh, I thought you needed the toilet?" I ask.

"err, it can wait, I just wanted to you know help you." he said.

"it's only my bag." I say, laughing awkwardly.

"oh, haha.." Michael trails off. he's standing in front of the door so I just kind of look down to wait for him to say something.

"I've loved spending time with you." he finally says. I smile slightly.

"same, you have no idea how much I've loved 5sos and becoming a close friend of all of you is amazing." I smiled. I looked up and Michael looked straight into my eyes.

not many 5sos fans appreciate his true beauty. he's so cute, his features are perfectly positioned on his face, and his hair makes him so unique and he's the loveliest person I've ever met.

we are very close, he slowly lifts his hand and it touches my cheek. his hands were soft and warm. he slowly leans in and my immediate reaction is to do the same thing. he gently presses his lips against mine. I placed my hands on his shoulders as we kissed. he slowly broke away from my lips, smiling down at me. he kisses my forehead and I can't help but smile. suddenly, the door opens and the other 4 pile into the room, screaming finally.

"YOU DID IT MICHAEL YOU LEGEND." Luke yells. kacey comes and hugs me.

"how do you feel." she smiles.

I sigh with happiness. "great." I say. the boys hug me.

"welcome to the family." Ashton smirks. I grin.

"pleasure."

ha yeah I bet your all just like finally woooo yay lol hope you enjoyed zis chapter ples give me feedback and that, have a good day will write more soon love ya :3