30

Beth's POV

i think I'm starting to fancy Luke Hemmings.

which is really bad. like, what will I tell Mark? he has no idea I hang around with the boys. as far as he's concerned he's the only boy I talk to.

but, I decided, after a sweet 6 months, it was time to break it off with Mark.

he worked along side me in my cafe, as did Kacey and Mia. Mia is a tall girl with a darker complexion. she is happy literally all the time and the most innocent girl you'll ever meet.

I was at the counter, taking orders and as soon as I got the opportunity I called Mark over.

"what's up babe?" he asked, a worried expression on his face.

this was not ganna be easy.

"err...well, it's not you...its me." I managed.

good one Beth. so cliché.

"huh?" Mark raised an eyebrow.

"I think...err...we should break up." I bit my lip. his mouth dropped and he narrower his eyes at me.

"w-why?" he stuttered.

he wasn't making this easy for me.

"like I said, it's not you, it's me!" I began. "I just...don't really feel the same about you anymore." i finished. it's true.

"ahh..." he wasn't happy. "so how long have you been feeling like this?"

"err...a while." I was being totally honest with him.

"so you were just using me to figure out your feelings, then?" he pressed.

"n-no..." I stuttered.

"don't lie Beth." he snarled.

"I wasn't u-using you...I just...I don't know...I..."

"you..?"

"I like someone else." I blurted out.

SHHHHDSKWIIANSSNSN.

he shook his head. "stuff your job Beth." he ripped his apron off and through it violently and my face. I gasped and blinked a bit.

"Mark...I'm sorry..." but all he did was stick his middle finger in my face and walk out.

well, that went well.

as Mark marched out izzy dashed over to him.

"hey...Mark, what's up?" she asked.

"ask Beth." he growled, pushing past her and storming out. she pulled a face and ran over to me. "did you break up?" she immediately said. I nodded.

"awh, are you upset?" she asked me.

hmm.

"nah." I shrugged. she laughed a bit.

"now I need a new waiter." I sighed.

"why did you break up?" she asked me. I blushed at the thought of Luke Hemmings.

"I...I fancy Luke..." I breathed. her mouth dropped.

"oh my god! he likes you too!" she squealed.

wait what. Luke Hemmings likes me? what. no. what. how. who. eh?

"seriously?" I cried. she nodded, grinning widely. I couldn't help the grin spread across my face.

"well..at least he did when he told me that Alice's baby is his..." she smacked her hand across her mouth.

Alice's baby is lukes? what the heck?

"wait, what?" I gasped.

"I wasn't supposed to say that!" she cried, biting her lip.

"ALICES BABY IS LU-"

she shushed me and pulled me into the back room.

"Beth, you can't tell anyone. Michael doesn't know and Luke and Alice want it to stay that way."

"are you generally being serious?" I asked her. she nodded.

"I really hope that hasn't put you off him..." she bit her lip again.

but at that moment I had already lost all respect for Luke Hemmings.

sorry it's super short it's just kinda a filler I guess

400! ILY ALL OMG!!!!

remember too

like / comment <3

love you all omg :) xx