6

the boys are due to tour Europe next week and have to leave tomorrow. I invited them round to my house to spend the day with them and kacey. my sister is dying to meet Michael.

my mum went to work at 9 and won't be back till midnight so we'll have the hole day to do what we want. Lucy is going to a friends house later on.

kacey slept round the night before so we went downstairs and had breakfast.

"I can't be asked to do makeup today." she sighed.

"same, I'm not gonna get dressed." I say. "how's things with Cal?"

"great, this is such a dream come true for me and you isn't it!"

"I know, I still can't believe it's happening."

there was a knock at the door. Lucy ran downstairs and answered the door.

"Hello!" she began, "I'm Lucy, izzy's sister!"

"ahh, I'm Michael." my boyfriend smiled. Lucy's eyes widened. "I like your hair." she says. the boys laugh.

"Lucy, your friends here, have fun." I say as her friends mum pulls up. she waved to me as Lucy runs to the car. I shut the door only to find the boys have already made themselves at home. Michael came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "hey princess." he whispered through my hair. he kissed my neck gently and walked me over to the others.

kacey and Calum had taken the hanging chair in the left hand corner of the room. Ashton and Luke had sprawled themselves over my sofa so me and Michael sat on the floor leaning against the sofa.

the day went by and we all just relaxed and talked about primary school and our embarrassing moments and other deep stuff.

"so izzy, kacey..." Ashton began, "we're going on tour tomorrow as you obviously know. but.. we were wondering, did you want to...well, come with us?"

I froze and was unable to speak. "for real?" Kacey breaths. the boys nod.

"Oh my god you Angels!" I say. i take out my phone and ring my mum and ask her if I can go. as soon as she says yes I rush upstairs and start packing.

as I'm packing Michael appears. when he walked in I happened to be holding one of my bras. I quickly stuffed it into my bag. he chuckled.

"I'm your boyfriend, izz, not your brother. if anything, im supposed to see your..."

I playfully slapped him and he laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, brining me into a warm embrace.  when we broke apart he kissed me deeply. I broke away from him.

"oi, stop distracting me." I giggle. he smirks.

once I finish packing I go downstairs and order pizza. kacey goes home for a bit to pack her things.

"izz, can we talk?" cal asks me.

"sure." I smile. he takes me into the kitchen.

"so, err..kacey wants to take our relationship to the next stage."
he says.

"and by that you mean..?" I ask

"she wants to do things."

"seriously?"

"yeah, and I'm not ready. like, it's normally the girls who want to take it slow, but it's me and I feel so silly. what if she gets bored of me?" his voice sounds weak and he looks so sad. he's such a cute bean.

"just tell her, Cal, she'll understand."

"but I don't want to sound weak. she thinks I'm all for that stuff because apparently it came across that way."

"just tell her you big baby. she doesn't bite. she's obsessed with you, trust me."

"really?"

"ugh, your Calum hood from 5 seconds of summer. who wouldn't be obsessed with you?" he laughs at my comment and thanks me and we go back and join the others.

we eat the pizza and chill until the boys decide to leave because we all need a good sleep because we're waking up early for our flight. they say goodbye and leave me and kacey feeling like the luckiest girls alive.

hey I hoped you liked that it was kinda slow and boring but trust me it gets better :) if you have any questions about the book let me know and yeah please please please give me feedback because idk if I'm doing good or not :)
love ya xx