2

we got the tube to the o2. whilst we were on the train these two women who were clearly drunk asked us who 5 seconds of summer were. we just burst out laughing and said they're a band. they both said oh and laughed and me and kacey were just you know crying.

we got to North Greenwich and I had butterflies in my belly. kacey grabbed my hand.

"it's okay. we're here." she smiled. I smiled at her, unable to talk.

when we walked in the o2 a security guard walked us to our position. we were one of the first people there so we were at the front, about a foot away from the stage. it took a while for 5sos to come on so like yeah we were just standing there like plebs.

"I can't believe you would do this to me you bitch I hate you!" kacey yells at me. I look at him and back at kacey.

"it's not what it looks like trust me." I wail. she has tears in her eyes and I've never seen her this angry.

"kace, baby..." he put his arm on her shoulder. she slapped him round the face. I gasped.

"go to hell. both of you." she stormed out. I looked at him and sighed. what have I done.

the opening act walks on stage. our immediate reaction was woah. his name was Jessarae and he was one "buff ting". he played about 4 songs before my baby's came on stage at 8:54pm.

Ashton came on first and started banging out on the drums. I screamed.

luke and Calum and Michael then appeared on stage beginning to play Hey Everybody. I was just like shouting.

then Luke started talking about how much he loves London and I was just looking up at him smiling. I looked at the other 3 one by one. Calum was looking up at the upper tier smiling. Ashton was looking down at his feet, sweat dripping from his forehead. then my eyes wondered over to Michael. I found him staring at me. not in like "ew she's a weirdo" stare it was different. I found myself now staring at him, unable to look away. his eyes were beautiful, they were green and almost sparkled. I slightly grinned, unable to hold it in. the feelings I was going through were amazing. was this it? was this the look? was this who I'm going to apparently be with forever?

"err..michael??" luke says, and the crowd laughs.

he quickly snaps out of the 15 second stare and shouts "bangers and mash??" I burst out laughing. the crowd laughs and Michael grinned, giving me one last sweet look.