16

Michaels POV

I looked down at izzy. she looked so peaceful. we got her to hospital and she has no serious injuries, she fell asleep as soon as we got here and she hasn't woken since. the doctors say it's fine and she will wake up anytime now.

I find myself staring at her.

she is so beautiful.

I wish she knew that. she puts herself down because she doesn't see her true beauty. I wish girls weren't insecure. they are all so beautiful.

I take her hand in mine. I've never stopped loving her. I understand her now. I should've never let her go.

she slightly moves her head and her eyes flicker open.

"izzy..?" I ask.

"hey..." she breaths. a doctor comes in.

"ahh, your awake. you took quite a bashing considering you fell down the stairs." the doctor says.

we told the doctors that she fell down the stairs because we didn't want Ashton to be arrested.

Ashton, however. I hate his guts.

"you can leave tonight. you'll have a sore head, but you'll be fine." the doctor smiles, then walks out.

I stroke her hand. "how do you feel?" I ask her.

"dead." she sighs. I chuckle.

"Michael... when you said you loved me...did you mean it?" she asked. her words made me tear up.

I loved her so bloody much.

"yes, I meant it with all my heart." I weep. God, I'm like a little boy. this is embarrassing.

a tear trickles down her face. "I love you too." she smiles. I bend down and kiss her forehead.

kacey bursts in. "IZZY!" she cries. "oh my god I was so worried." she goes over and gently hugs her.

"I'm okay. I ache all over, but I'm okay." izzy smiles.

"you know, I'm ganna kill that little piece of..." kacey stopped as she hated swearing.

"is he here?" izzy asked. kacey shook her head.

"course he's not. he doesn't even care if I'm okay or not." izzy sighs.

"at least we care." kacey says, referring to me and her and the other two boys.

then the thoughts started rushing into my head. what's this going to the band? this is going to effect us all so bad.

5 seconds of summer will never be the same.

lol hey sorry for short chapter but like it's quite dramatic at the end.

idk why I'm making Ashton so bad as he's my favourite? lol idk my mind is weird.