4

3 days later

I was sleeping until I was startled by the buzz of my phone. I opened my eyes slowly and yawned. I threw the covers off me and stood up, sorting out my night shirt as it had got rucked up over night.

I went over to my small little table where my phone was laying face down. I picked it up to see who had texted me. then i gasped.

hey, you wanna hang out today? bring your friend. we'll be at the hotel, remember I told you where it was ;)
Michael x

I couldn't believe he had texted me. out of every other girl he could've met backstage at the concert he's interested in me?

I checked the text again to check if it was definatly him. convinced, I texted back.

hey, so happy you texted! we'd love to, we'll be over in an hour.
izz x

okay sweetie
Michael x

my heart sank when I read the last text. I smiled to myself and quickly texted kacey and told her where we were going today. little did I know that her and Calum had been texting non stop these past few days.

I threw on an oversized jumper and a pair of leggings and walked over to the mirror to do my makeup. I put one layer of foundation on, powdered and did a thin layer of eyeliner with a small wing on my lid. I coated my eye lashes with mascara and went and brushed my teeth.

"no breakfast?" my mum called from upstairs.

"no, not hungry." I yelled back. I went back into my room and put on some lip balm, grabbed my phone and when downstairs.

Lucy was sitting at the table, digging into her bowl of cheerios, and mum was in the kitchen. I made my way into the kitchen. "hey, I'm going kacey's, and you'll never guess who's place we're going to!" I cried.

"5sos'?" mum laughed. my face fell.

"how did you know?" I asked

"kacey's mum told just texted me. kacey must've told her."

"ohhhh." I sighed biting into an apple. "I'll be back later yeah?"

"okay Hun." mum smiled.

"bye Lucy." I waved at my little sister. well, I say little, she's 10 so not so little anymore. she looked up from her bowl and waved as I opened the door and walked out.

I walked down the street for a bit and then I see Reece, kacey's brother. he's had a crush on me for ages and it's kinda weird.

"oh hey izz, going kacey's?" he asked. I nodded. he lives in his own flat further up the road as he's like 22.

"well, have fun then." he said, ruffling my hair. i had to jump to reach his hair but I ruffled his hair back. he laughed and continued walking up the street.

I knocked on kacey's door and she answered it immediately.

"I'm ready to go." she says, hurriedly. I laugh and say okay and we begin to walk down the street to the hotel.

"why you so eager?" I chuckle, even though I'm as excited as her. "Calum said he's got something to tell me," she began. "what if he asks me out, Izz? oh my god." I laughed at her.

"I want him to ask you, you two would be the cutest couple." I smile. she blushes.

we find the hotel and I remember Luke telling me they had two hotel rooms which the boys shared on the 3rd floor. little did we know that Michael was standing in the lobby waiting for us. when he saw me, his face is tangly lit up. he walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I was just expecting like an awkward hello but no I was hugging him and it was amazing. we broke away and he smiled. "follow me."

we followed him upstairs. "me and Cal share a room. the other two losers share the one opposite. they'll come in here later." he said. he opened the door and Calum was sitting on his bed, looking down at his phone. he looked up. "kacey!" he said, joy in his voice she walked over to him but he jumped up and pulled her into a hug. Michael sat down on his bed and told me to make myself at home, so I sat down on his bed and leaned against the wall. Calum and kacey were on the other bed, talking non stop. "listen to this." Michael whispered in my ear. I listened to kacey and Calum's conversation deeply.

"so err, Kacey, I was wondering...do, do you want to go out with me?" he stuttered. it's cute that he was nervous. kacey face broke into a wide smile as she nodded yes.

"awh!" me and Michael say and they both turn round to us and blushed.

"I'm going to get Ashton and Luke!" I shout. and jump up and run out the room. I knock on the their door and Ashton answers it, shirtless. I can't help look down at his body. wow. I quickly snap out of it.

"hey izz, good to see ya." he smiled.

"Calum and Kacey are going out!" I say loudly so Luke can hear. Ashton is already walking into the other room and Luke jumps up. "CALUMS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" he repeats walking into their room, giving me a quick hug. the 2 boys jumped on Calum and Michael joins in, and they pull kacey in to huddle. I just kinda sat on Michaels bed not wanting to get involved in this little huddle. the boys started chanting "KISS, KISS, KISS!" to the loved up couple and they looked at each other and kissed. I smiled as the boys yelled. Michael laughed and plonked himself back down next to me on the bed. Ashton joined on the other side of me and Luke sat on the floor on his phone.

"your hair smells nice." Ashton says.

"thanks." I chuckle. Michael sniffs my hair. "it does." he agrees. I look up at him and smile. he smiled down at me.

the day goes by and just chill out all day, occasionally being disgusted by the sound of Calum and Kacey snogging.

"I'm going to give you all nicknames." I tell the boys.  I point at Ashton. "Ashty." I say. he laughs. "that's a new one."

I turn the Calum. "CalMal." he giggles and raises an eyebrow.

"I think Lukey and Mikey is cute." I say to the other two. they smile.

"I love it when people call me Lukey." Luke says. we all chanted this nickname in Luke's face and he smiled.

okay hey this was a really long chapter but I feel like it's getting interesting now so hehe. just wait for like the drama to happen lol. thanks for reading :)
next part will be soon I think, maybe later today :)