23

we were going to the club in the town centre so none of us needed to drive. I slipped on a pair of black boots with a wedged heel. we walked out of my apartment building and walked down the street. I was standing in the middle of the four, Ruby and Phoebe on my right, Kacey and Beth on my left.

"Michaels fiancé dated Harry Styles for a while." Ruby mentioned.

"no way?" kacey laughed.

"yeah, he dumped her because she was too pushy and selfish." Phoebe added. I laughed.

"good on him." I chuckled.

"izzy, you think you could like get me to meet One Direction? 5sos are close with them you know." Ruby said sarcastically.

"I could you know, they stopped making music though innit?" I asked.

"yeah but they're still my faves." Ruby smiled.

"have you seen Harry's new hair? he shaved it all off!" Beth yelled. we all gasped.

"remember when it was really long?" kacey added.

"he looked awful though." phoebe laughed. we all laughed and continued down the street.

we got to the club at around 9:15pm. it's not a tacky club it has great music and hot boys, according to Ruby.

"come on girls." kacey smiled, as we walked into the club. there were 4 men standing outside the club, all smoking and wearing tacky adidas track suits. one of them kept his eyes on my bum,
biting his lip. I was disgusted.

a slightly taller more good looking one of the 4 whistled at us as we walked in. we all laughed at how pathetic they were and entered the club.

the club was great inside, played good music I guess (mainly mainstream hits) and it was much more classy then any other club I've been in. we all got our first round of drinks and danced around for a bit.

I decided I wanted a lot to drink.

a lot.

I went to the bar and asked for another drink and downed it quickly.

"keep em coming!" I said to the bar tender.

"miss, you've had 4 already." the young bloke behind the bar said.

"one more." I smiled at him. he blushed and poured me one more glass. I downed it and winked at him, then walked off to my girls.

kacey was completely out of it, more drunk than me. Phoebe and gone off with some boy and Ruby and Beth were dancing.

then the worst happened.

I was dancing with Ruby, Beth and kacey when 3 people walked in. 3 people I didn't want to see.

Michael Clifford.

slug. aka Alice.

and Ashton's ex - girlfriend. Ashton's ex hated me, of course. her name is Violet, she must be Alice's friend.

"g-girls..." I pointed at Michael.

"oh jeez.." Ruby sighed.

"ignore him girl.." kacey wobbled over to me. "get with some other guy.." she was going to pass out, then some man came over.

"should I help her?" he asked. I nodded, not seeming to worry that my bestfriend was going off with some stranger. I then realised he worked in the club, and reassured myself.

I caught the eye of a really, really hot guy, who was pressed against the wall, watching me. i looked at Michael who was staring dead at me. I turned away from him and smiled at the hot guy, who smiled back.