32

Michael and Alice's wedding was tomorrow and that was all that was on my mind. I did not eat a single thing yesterday, I've had one apple today.

"izzy, come here!" Calum called from my living room. I emerged from my bedroom and sludged over to the living.  yes, I did just use the word sludged.

"what?" I asked.

"we're taking you on a day out today." Calum smiled. I narrowed my eyes.

"huh?"

"well, as it was your birthday like....3 months ago...." Ashton chuckled. "we decided, you, me, cal, kacey, Luke, Phoebe, Ruby & beth will go Thorpe park!"

I blinked. was he being serious?

"legit?" I asked excitedly.

Ashton and Calum nodded.

"oh my god!" I hugged them both and dashed into my room to get ready.

suddenly, my door opened behind me and Luke barged into my room, his face bright pink, angry. he slammed the door behind him and literally pinned me against the wall.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU TOLD BETH I GOT ALICE PREGNANT!" he yelled at me. "HOW COULD YOU IZZY? YOU'VE RUINED MY CHANCES WITH HER!" he screamed.

I blinked. I've never, ever seen Luke Hemmings this angry before.

"Luke...I'm sorry...please calm down." I breathed. Luke loosened his grip on me and stepped back, rubbing his head.

"how can I trust you anymore izzy?" Luke sighed.

"Luke you can-"

"how?" he interrupted. "you cheated on Michael not once, but twice."

"that was long ag-"

"it still happened." he interrupted again. "izzy, I thought you changed."

"I have Luke, I have.." I began to cry. "Luke, ple-"

"izzy, save it." he walked out, leaving me sobbing. I sank down against my wall and put my head in my knees.

********

we were all in the car on our way to Thorpe park. Phoebe was driving, Ashton was in the front seat with her, Luke, Beth and Ruby were in the middle and me, kacey and Calum were at the back.

we got to Thorpe park and Ashton paid for all our tickets. we went on a couple of rides to begin with, but Ruby had to stand out and hold the bags because she was too scared to go on any of the rides.

Beth took some persuasion, but me and kacey finally got her to go on this massive roller coaster called stealth. which basically is straight up then straight down.

after we ate at Burger King we went on a couple more rides.

then the worst happened.

there just so happened to be a group of 5sos fans walking around, and as soon as they saw Ashton and Calum and Luke they screamed their heads off.

"OH MY GOD ITS ASHTON IRWIN!" one girl cried.

"CALUM I LOVE YOU!" another girl yelled.

they all surrounded them and asked for pictures which the boys were happy to take. Luke however, did not want a picture with anyone. he kinda kept walking away from the girls, avoiding their requests. this was strange for him, he usually cares so much for the fans.

the group of about 9-10 finally noticed who I was. they all went silent and stared at me.

"why are you with her?" one girl asked.

"lol bet she's bare jealous of Michael." another girl chuckled. the girls laughed and I literally just turned my back to them and walked away.

"nothing to say for yourself!" they cooed from behind me. the others followed me away from the girls.

"izzy, do you want to leave?" Calum asked.

"I don't want to ruin the rest of your day. I'll get a taxi." I half smiled.

"are you mad? we will come, don't worry." kacey said.

"no, no it's fine."

"izzy, don't be ridic-"

"please. just go have fun." I began to walk away, this time none of them followed me.

I got out my phone and called a taxi, and went it came I went straight home.

it was dark by the time the taxi got to my flat, I paid the chap and walked up the groggy stairs of my flat building. I waved to the old woman who lives in the flat next to me and came to my flat.

however, the door was unlocked.

I pushed it open to find Michael Clifford sitting on my sofa, his head in his hands.

he didn't move as he heard me walk in, he stayed completely still.

"err...Michael? what are you doing here? shouldn't you be at your party? or at your house?" I asked him.

"told the boys I was sick." he murmured. I raised an eyebrow and sat down, still keeping my distance at the other end of the sofa. he lifted his head and looked at me.

"you look rough." I sighed. he laughed a bit.

"yeah, it was a wild night." he smiled. I half smiled, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"are you nervous?" I asked him.

"yeah...yes I am." he nodded.

"there's no going back now..." I sighed again. he moved over to me.

"are you okay?" he asked me, staring dead into my eyes.

no, Michael Clifford, I am not okay. the boy I fell in love with is getting married tomorrow. I'm hated by an entire community of fans. one of my best friends now hates me. I feel alone in this world, I feel like nobody cares anymore. I'm on the verge of breaking, I'm considering whether there's any point me being here anymore. I'm broken. and no one can fix me.

"I'm fine."

and on that bombshell...

remember too..

vote / comment <3

i can't wait to write chapter 33, finally the wedding! 3 more chapters till the end of the book. tysm for all the reads and votes, it generally means the world.

love you all! xx