21

once I had calmed down I went back to join the others. Calum and Michael were on the xBox now, Luke had gone in my kitchen looking for food, Ashton was sipping a glass of water.

"izzy!" Luke called. "can I eat this chocolate bar?"

"sure." I yelled back. Luke ran in, chomping on the Wispa I had in my cupboard. he came up to me, a worried look on his face.

"izzy...you have makeup all around your eyes." he sighed, touching my cheek.

"wh-what? oh um...I'll fix it." I whimpered, running back to the bathroom. Luke followed behind me. I went in to bathroom and shut the door behind me, but Luke stopped it with his foot and walked in.

I grabbed a makeup wipe and started wiping my under eyes. Luke wrapped his arms around me.

"your not okay about Michael, are you?" he said through my hair. I shook my head.

"you could've said no." he sighed.

"I don't wanna be rude." I breathed. I grabbed a bit of concealer and dabbed it under my eyes, blending it with a sponge. Luke sighed again.

suddenly I felt his whole body freeze. I had rolled my sleeves up and completely forgot what was there. he ran his hands down my arm.

"izzy?" he spun me round. "tell me you didn't..." he had tears in his eyes.

"Luke, please don't cry..." I weeped.

"I could've helped you." he cried.

"you were a million miles away, Luke." I stroked his arm.

"I'm ganna be hear for you, not matter what okay." he said. he then grabbed my arms and held me tightly.

"promise me, Izzy..." he began. "that you will never ever do this again." he had a serious tone in his voice.

"Luke, it's ha-"

"what are you two doing in there?" Ashton called, walking in. I rolled down my sleeves as quickly as I could and turned round to face the sink.

"izzy feels ill." Luke lied.

"awh, hope you feel better izz. should I get you some water?" Ashton asked. I turned around.

"it's fine, I feel better now anyway. let's join the others." I smiled. Ashton nodded and skipped off. I started walking out the bathroom, glancing back at Luke. I bit my lip, wondering what he was going to say.

"you comin?" I asked. Luke nodded.

I went into my living room and sat down beside Kacey. Luke sat next to Michael, Ashton was in my kitchen. Calum was dancing around to some the 1975 song.

then there was a knock at the door. and my heart sank.

Michael got up. "I'll get it." he went over to the door.

"hey princess." he said.

I remember when he called me princess.

in came a tall, skinny girl with long blonde hair. she was wearing a white top, showing way to much cleavage, and a short black pencil skirt.

"which of your friends house is this?" Alice asked.

I stood up. "Alice, this is Isabella." Michael ushered to me.

"Isabella...your ex?" she said slowly.

"err...yeah. I thought we should catch up with the boys. that's kacey, her friend." Michael pointed to my bestfriend. kacey waved pleasantly.

Alice smiled awkwardly at us. she went and sat down on a chair and Michael joined her. I could tell by the looks on the three other boys faces that they didn't like her.

I didn't like her either. at all.

"so izzy, why did you cheat on my fiancé?" Alice asked me. I was shocked at her rudeness.

"Alice...not now." Michael sighed.

"I want to know." she said firmly. she looked back at me, and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't need to tell you anything." I argued back.

"your not fooling anyone about Ashton abusing you. we all know he didn't." she chuckled. I was going to punch her in the face.

"you don't know anything." I said, pressing my lips together.

"you just wanted 5sos to break up so you wouldn't get blamed for breaking Michaels heart.." I got up and was ready to punch her in the face, kacey and Luke quickly got up to hold me back.

"look at that." Alice began. "maybe you were the abusive one in your relationships." she folded her arms. I stormed out and went to my bedroom, locking the door behind me.

I was so mad. she doesn't know anything about me and what happened. she had no right to say that to me. what a witch! how could've Michael fallen in love with her?

"izzy, open the door." Luke said softly. I didn't answer.

"izzy, come on. stop being stubborn." kacey added.

I got up and unlocked the door, making them open it. I sat on my bed looking down at my feet as they walked in.

"she's a bitch." Luke said finally, sitting down beside me.

"yep." kacey agreed.

"is that really what the fans think of me?" I asked Luke. he bit his lip.

"well... yeah kinda." he sighed.

great.

"but we know your always telling the truth." Luke smiled. he's so so sweet, always looking out for me.

"yeah, I'm Calum hood's girlfriend. if I say something, they'll trust me."

they weren't ganna trust her.

after a long chat with them both I finally  went to join them all again. I went into my kitchen. "anyone want a drink?" I called.

"coke please." Luke yelled. "same!" Calum added. "lemonade!" Ashton called.

"Water!" Michael said. Kacey also asked for water.

"I'll have a glass of that bottle of wine you have there." Alice smirked.

"th-the wine?" I blinked. I turned to the bottle that I had been saving for a special occasion. she nodded.

"it's my favourite." she added. I debated whether to let her have it or not. should I just be nice? I didn't really want to cause more of a hassle.

"there's some wine glasses in the cupboard. help yourself." I said bluntly, then walked out of my kitchen, bringing everyone's drinks with me.

they all stared at me as I sat down, confused. I looked at Michael, who hasn't once asked if I was okay. he stared at me, his eyes filled with guilt. I looked away, sipping at my glass of water.

so I'm still on holiday, and still have no wifi. it's annoying and it means I can't update unless I have wifi :(

but I've written like loads so it's fine.

TY FOR 200 READS OMG I LOVE U ALL :)))))

tysm :) x