24

i woke up in the morning and I ached all over. I sat up in my bed and grabbed my phone. they guy had been caught, and it was all over twitter.

Michaels ex nearly got killed!

bet she asked for it

dk whether to feel sorry for her after what's she done.

#izzynearlydied

the hashtag was trending and I didn't know how to react. nobody had written she deserved it or anything which was good I guess, they don't hate me that much.

there was a knock at the door. "izzy?" Michaels gentle voice called. he opened the door and peeked his head round.

"just wanted to say bye, I'm leaving." he said. I yawned.

"okay, well bye..." I half smiled. he turned around but then stopped and looked back at me.

"I'm not dropping any of this Izzy. just so you know. even when I'm married, your still one of my top priorities." he shut the door and left me sitting up in my bed.

ughhhhhhh.

I could hear kacey and Michael talking outside, so I got out of bed and pressed my ear against the door.

"...partly because of you, yes."

"I thought she was over me?" Michael sounded worried.

"she's not. she never will be. Michael your the only one who could get her through this."

"kacey, I do love Alice." Michael said firmly.

"do you? do you really?" with that kacey started to walk towards my door so I quickly jumped back into bed. she opened it and smiled.

"morning g." she sat on my bed. "hungover?" she asked me. I nodded.

"same." she laughed. "you want breakfast?"

I shook my head no. I wasn't hungry at all. I haven't been eating much at all recently and I was starting to get really skinny.

"izzy, you have to eat." kacey pressed. I shook my head again. "I'm not hungry."

she sighed and told me to get up. "hey, let's go have a relaxing day. manicure and pedicure should do the trick." she decided. I sighed with happiness. "that's just what I need." I smiled.

I got out of bed and slipped on the classic topshop jumper than every 12-16 year old owns. i threw on some ripped black skinny jeans and my black and white converse and went into my living room where kacey was crashed out on the sofa, watching Gossip Girl.

i went into my kitchen and grabbed an apple to make her happy. I waved it around in her face. "happy?" I asked. she laughed and nodded. "good girl."

there was a knock at the door and we heard familiar voices coming from outside. I smiled because I knew it was 3 of my favourite boys.

"wait, let's listen to what their saying!" kacey whispered. we both sneaked to the door listened to them muttering.

"...don't bring up Michael, that will make it worse."

"...just act cool guys we can do this.."

"...the plan will work."

me and kacey frowned at eachother and I opened the door. Luke was holding a box of chocolate and Calum was holding flowers. Ashton was standing there looking dopey. cute dopey though.

"izzy!" Luke cried. he hugged me. "thank god your okay!" Calum joined in with the hug and pulled kacey and Ashton into it.

"we were dead worried." Ashton said once we all had broken apart. "we got you these."