Kidnapped

Yesterday I came home and went straight into my room and didn't come out. I was for the most part delirious and second pissed. Hannah knocked on the door to see if I was ok but I just ignored her and went to sleep. Praying that I didn't have a concussion and wouldn't slip into a coma and die. I got up out the bed (which was extremely hard considering my back is bruised) and went into the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine!" Hannah greeted me. "Are you okay? Did you get that envelope to Prince?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed an ice pack out the freezer and placed it on my head.

"The envelope? Yeah, the envelope is got there just fine. Me, leaving was the problem..."

"What happened to you yesterday."

"That jackass knocked my little red ass out with his door."

"He didn't even help you up?" She asked obviously trying to hold back her laughs. I shook my head at her clearly irritated.

"Fuck Prince, thanks to his bitch ass I could barely sleep because I didn't wanna slip into a fucking coma and die. Not over a fucking envelope. Hmph with his bitch ass." I walked into the fridge looking for food. Then the doorbell rang

"Calm down crazy." She was laughing and went to answer the door. "Plus you already called Prince a bitch ass nigga. Twice. Call him something else"

"Stupid ass nigga." I laughed still looking in the fridge.

"Well that's not very nice." A deep voice said behind me. I turned around quickly and almost fell over because I knew who's voice it was.

"Just my fucking luck." I threw my hands up in defeat. I grabbed my water and slammed the refrigerator.

"Well that's not very nice either." He took a seat at the kitchen island.

"Your one to talk" I scoffed sipping my water

"Oh, and what does that mean?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Why don't you ask my head and the bruises on my back you insufferable jackass." I yelled getting angry again. Hannah was having the time of her life watching us go at it. She had the most amused expression on her face.

"Well, you never asked for help." he said plainly

"Well normally when somebody hurts themselves in front of you, you go and help. Or you ask if they are okay. It was your fault in the first got damn place!"

"How?" Prince asked starting to look angry  too.

"By opening the door hard as shit."

"Well sorry your majesty. I can't see through my wooden door." He retorted. I rolled my eyes and walked out the room.

"Hey!?" His heels clicked after me. I walked in my room and slammed the door.

"Come out of there" he stood by my door.

"Oh for what? So you can come in and finish the job? I don't think so." I yelled to the other side.

"Look Princess open the door."  he said smugly. I got dressed and grabbed my keys since  I can't even hide in my own room anymore. I'm leaving. I opened the door and tried to push past him but Prince took my hands and stood in front of me. I jerked away from him but in the process he somehow took my keys out my hands and put them in his jacket pocket.

"Come on." He grabbed my hands again.

"No" I jerked away again "and give me back my keys." I just realized that I have to look up at him. I'm 5'0 tall and he has to be at least 5'3. I shook my head getting rid of that useless thought and back to the argument.

"Alright then." He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and he walked towards the door. I was kicking trying to get down but finally gave up and just crossed my arms and pouted.

"Don't worry I'll bring her back safe. We can talk business when we get back." He said as he opened the door.

"Alright." Hannah waved is off. I can't believe her.

I was thinking about all the ways I was gonna make her pay but then I felt myself being lifted into the air, and landing on a leather seat.

"Hold on Princess." Prince got on in front of me and revved the engine.

"Stop calling me that" I yelled at him. as he drove off.