I Hate You

I sat with my arms crossed in front of me pouting as I stared out the window watching the usual city sights. Bikes in the way of cars while
the people in cars yelled at them. Pedestrians yelling at the people in cars because of traffic holding up. Lastly an old lady hitting a guy with a purse.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to play with your food?" Prince asked. I turned my attention to him to see him staring at me.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to play with your food?" I mouthed as a took a piece of this biscuit and ate it.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to kidnap" I snapped back.

"Kidnapped? Now come on, you're hardly a kid are you?" he shot back. No remorse in his tone.

"Is that a compliment?"

"Nope. It's the truth and it isn't like you didn't wanna come with me." I gasped

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I remember you staring at me all night the other day." He flashed this sexy smirk. I was internally melting but I had to stand my ground on the outside.

"I could say the same thing." I raised my eyebrow.

"You stared me down first." He stated simply. I sighed loudly in frustration and finished my biscuit. Thing were silent for a while before he broke it again.

"Why are you so mean? First you don't say anything at the farmers market, and now you're ignoring me, even though I'm the one paying for that... ." He gestured at the empty in front of me.

"First off I didn't even know you when I saw you at the farmers market and secondly you damn near killed me yesterday and didn't even bother help me up as a matter a fact you looked me in the eyes and closed the door. So I think my attitude with you is validated."

"Psh." Prince rolled his eyes and finished his coffee. We sat in silence until the waitress came over and he paid for everything.

"You can't hate me forever you know." He said as he stood up.

"Well honey, You must not know bout' me." I flipped my hair.

"I'd love to, but I've got songs to record. See ya around Princess."

"Stop calling me that." I said, getting up too and pushing him out the door and walked through before he could.

"What you got your period or are you always this bitchy?" He said mounting his bike.

"Oh I'm the bitchy one?!" I say surprised

"Yeah" and with that he drove off on his bike. I stared at him as he drove off, shaking my head in disbelief. Then a bad realization hit me. He just left me here.