Til We Meet Again

"Damn did you bring your life with you." Hannah criticized me as she struggled to carry my luggage out the door.

"That's just make makeup bag." I followed behind her with another suitcase rolling behind me. She has wheels on hers too she just hasn't used them and with her complaining i'm not gonna help her out. She stopped and shot a glare at me.

"You need a whole suitcase for makeup. You don't even wear that much."

"But I like to have options. Now hurry up before you disorganize my lipsticks." I shooed her towards the door.

"Yeah all 486 of them." she mumbled under her breath and carried it outside to the limo. You would think that a guy like Michael Jackson would bring something a bit more discreet to ride to the airport. She threw it into the trunk and put her hands on her lips in trium

"Your just mad because your boo left this morning for Europe. At least he gave you that whomp whomp before he left." I laughed at her.

"Shutup." she pushed me out the way and walked to the house. I watched her as her and Michael exchanged some words and I don't know what was said but she hit him in the head. I let out a small giggle at the scene. Michael came out with two of my suitcases and handed them to the driver to let him put them up.

"Why does she always hit me baby?" His face was confused and he was looking around almost as if he was searching for the anwser as to why Hannah was so violent. It was a progressive thing. I think I drove her over the edge because she didn't start off like this. Maybe it was because David stayed for a few days and her sexual frustration turned into actual frustration.

"I know baby I know." I grabbed his and pulled him into a hug. He picked up and held me up in the sky.

"My baby is coming home." he shouted into the sky and he pulled me down and showered me with kisses all over my face.

"Well isn't that just cute."  I looked to the side to see Hannah and the limo driver watching us. The driver had a more endearing look on his face than Hannah did.

"That's the last bag." she pointed towards the bag in the drivers hands. "Now come and give me a hug girl."

"Be careful she's crazy" Michael whispered in my ear and let me go. I shook my head at him and ran to Hannah and jumped on her.

"I'm sorry this vacation sucked, next time we're going to Big Major Cay."

"AND SWIM WITH THE BABY PIGS!" I gasped and hopped down.

"Yes and swim with the baby pigs, girl they also have some amazing shopping down there"

"Oh my gosh we should go for like a week." I suggested to her.

"Yes, because they have this one store that wi-"

"LADIES." Michael yelled and then cleared his throat. "we have to go." We started at him for a bit I looked at Hannah and her brow raised.

"First of all little boy I don't know who you yellin' at an- nevermind you know what." She started to reach for her shoe and I turned my head to see Michael jump into the car and slam the door. I walked to get into the car to see Michael laid down flat on the seat with his jacket over his head. I shook my head and rolled down the window.

"Bye Hannah."

"Bye girl see you next video shoot." and we pulled off.

----------------------------------------------

It was really late at night and the entire plane was asleep. Michael had fell asleep too, he pulled up the armrest and laid my legs across his lap. He was really cute when he was sleeping. He's literally cute all the time. I need to take a picture I thought to myself. I rummaged through my purse looking for my camera until I came across an envelope. The same envelope Prince gave me. I guess now is a good a time as any to read it. Right? I opened it and the first thing I saw was the earring he gave me. That immediatly  triggered the tears. I opened the letter and it said:

Dear Princess,

           This is the most difficult letter I have ever had to write. But I wanted you to know all this in case we never see each other again. I hope one day you realize I did truly care for you. I didn't show you as much as I should have but I can promise you that i'm going to miss you being there, putting up with me, and refusing to give up on me even when I gave you countless reasons to. I don't regret very much but I do regret everything I have done to you. I'm sorry for all the damage I have caused.

   I know I did not show it but I love you. Someway somehow, I started to care for you on a deeper level than what I intended to. I love your personality. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love the way you carry yourself. I love how your so delicate but tougher than any man I know. I love how beautiful you are, inside and out. They just combined together and created a beauty I have never seen before. I love the way we have everything and nothing in common. Mostly, I love the way you make me feel , which is something i have never felt before. I felt that you understood me and that is more than what I can say for anybody I know. I feel that no one in this world will ever be able to experience what we had or possibly still have.

    The point of this letter was to tell you I am truly sorry for what I have done to drive you away I am sorry I couldn't show you the love you deserved, but I can assure you I loved you more than anything. I loved you so much that it hurt, which caused me to hurt you. Again, I am sorry for that. But I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for showing me what love is and staying by my side as long as you did. Most people just leave me when things get hard. I know for a fact that I am not easy to deal with, I don't have many friends because of this. But thank you for  teaching me about life, love, and companionship. Most of all thank you for being a friend.  I want you to know that I am grateful for the person you are and the person you shaped me to be. In everything I do, I will think of you. And I hope your thinking of me too, smiling at what we had and smiling at who you are. Live everyday to its fullest and bless the world with your beautiful voice. I wish you and Michael all the joy and love in the world. That is what I wish for you happiness. Happiness til we meet again.

                                                                                                                                                     ~ Prince

By the time I finished reading. I had tears streaming down my face. I missed him, I truly missed him. That pain in the ass actually cared about me and as stubborn as I was he loved me and I loved him back as much as I hated to admit it. I'll see him one day I know that much. He's too talented to stay hidden. He's on the high rise now. He'll be taking Grammys in no time. Who knows maybe Hannah is right, we're gonna collaborate and take Grammys together. Me and Prince are going to dominate the music scene together. It's only 1982. I'm only 17. As much success as I've had, I still have plenty of growing room to do. The 80s has so much in store for us. Then I looked over at Michael and cocked my head to the side.

If Michael let us.