Extreme Foreplay

I was woken up out my sleep by the sound of the door opening, I kept my eyes closed because I didn't wanna get up. Maybe if I played sleep the doctor wouldn't try to take more blood. Then I felt a bunch of kisses on my face.

"Michael!" I screamed moving my face around, giggling uncontrollably. His kisses kept following me.

"Are you awake now." He stopped on my cheek.

"Yes Michael."

"Awww I thought my name was baby." He pouted, his breath tickling my cheek.

"Get off me Michael." I smiled because no matter how much he's pissed me off and hurt my feeling. I missed the hell out of his goofy, romantic, playful ass. He kissed my cheek one last time and got up.

"I brought you some clothes..well Hannah packed it and she beat me over the head with an empty Cinnamon Toast Crunch box until I brought it" He walked over to the chair by the door and started pulling stuff out. Oh Hannah so violent. I rose up and took a much needed stretch.

It was a good stretch until I got lightheaded and my vision got blurry. Then I went crashing back onto the bed.

"Woah baby are you ok?" He ran back towards me.

"I'm fine just super dizzy." I tried to sit back up.

"The doctor said it might be a while before your full strength comes back and since your job is physically demanding your going to physical therapy for 2 to 3 weeks." Michael helped lift me up.

"But I don't wanna." I pouted my lips together and tilted my head up at him.

"But you have to.." He pecked me on the lips. "So suck it up."

"You suck." I pushed him away and I winced.

"Don't hurt yourself.." he laughed. "want me to help you put your clothes on?"

"Doesn't matter to me." I held my arms up. "carry me."

"Come on Princess." He sighed and picked me up. I couldn't help but think of Prince when he called me that. He looked really upset when he left last night. He didn't even say goodbye to me when he left. I feel so bad, because he didn't even get to finish what he was saying to me before I went crashing to the ground. Then when Michael got here, he still didn't get out what he needed to say.

When I had snapped back out my thoughts. Michael had set me down and we were in the bathroom. "Ok we gonna do the pants first." He set my pants down by my feet and I held onto his shoulders to give myself some balance. "...left foot first."

"I'm not 3 I know how pants work I can do th-"

"Don't argue with me." He reached his head up and kissed me on the lowest part of my stomach, which send some tingles right down to my "special" area. He knew that was my spot and it made me shut up real quick.

"Now the right.." I stepped my right foot in. I loved it when Michael took control. He pulled my pants up and looked up at me as he did so. Boy if I had the strength i'd rip his clothes off.

"Nah." He shook his head and pulled my pants back down.

"What are you doing." He picked me up and placed my legs over his shoulders. me and sank down.