Ok, That's Enough For Today

I knocked back on the door, and he answered it.

"What do you want?" He said with an attitude. That I didn't have time for. I walked past him and walked in.

"Where does Vanity live?" I turned around facing him, hands on my hips.

"Why?"

"Because I..... I have a package I need to deliver to her and Hannah never gave me the address." I smiled mentally because I came up with a lie off the top of my head. He searched my face for a while and walked into the kitchen. I don't have time for the deep mysterious act right now, a bitch just popped out my trunk. He pulled out a pen and paper from a drawer and started writing, what i'm assuming was her address. Prince was writing slow as fuck ok? I groaned and rolled my eyes, tapping my foot vigorously.  As soon as he held the paper out I snatched it and left.

2818 Conco Avenue South East.

It took about 45 minutes to find her place and when I did. I nearly rammed into her stairs I was so mad. I was seeing red. I stomped up her stairs, as if I was trying to hurt them, knocked on the door and Brenda answered.

"Hey short stuff." She said with a smile but I just walked past her. I saw Vanity sitting on the couch watching TV. Eating takeout Chinese.

"Well hello Jasmyn. How are you? You want some?" She smiled at me offering me some food.

"Bitch what the---- oooo" I can't believe what is going on right now. "What no..Don't greet me bitch. I wanna talk about why I popped the trunk and you popped out the trunk like a got damn jack in the box. The fuck were you doing in the got damn trunk."
With a straight face she looked at me and said. "Honey are you alright."

"Bitch, I saw you see me see you in the got damn trunk."

"Sit down..." She got up and lead me to the couch. "..guys get her some water...the heat is getting to her."

Susan grabbed me a bottle of water and gave it to me. Vanity sat there rubbing my shoulder and out the corner of my eye . I could see a devilish smile forming on her face. I shook her off me and stood up.

"Your crazy." I looked like a lunatic to them but I was so dead serious. Maybe I had a stressful day, with Prince acting like a hormonal teenage girl, Michael calling 24/7, and Morris. I haven't see him since the other day, and he's literally stressing me out.

"Maybe if you just take a sea-" Vanity tried to grab my arm but I left and went back home to tell Hannah every single detail of this fucked up day.