Broken Dishes

I was jolted awake by the sound of the phone ringing in the kitchen. I was sprawled out on the couch in the dark while Raiders of the Lost Arch was playing on the TV. Hannah had left me here by myself a while ago. Bitch ran off to be all romantic and shit. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I said through my yawn.

"Jasmyn?" A familiar voice said. My face went long after I realized who it was. Prince.

"What do you want jackass." I hopped up on the counter.

"You know I'm starting to love it when you call me that." He said in a deep tone. Shivers went down my spine.

"Why did you call anyway" I swung my arm and watched in slow motion as it hit the China cabinet next to me and  all the plates and cups came crashing down. Being the dumbass that I am I dropped the phone and put my hands out to try and catch at least one thing but the only thing I caught was a handful of glass. I stared in horror at my bloody hands and winced as I picked out a huge glass shard that was sticking out the center my hand. Im about to fucking die. I was tearing up and shaking like a wet dog.

"Jasmyn? Jasmyn you there?" I faintly heard from the phone. I reached down amongst the glass and picked up the phone with my feet. I clicked speaker phone with my big toe.

"Prince. Get over here right now!" I commanded through my crying.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I have a hand full of glass and blood and -And it hurts. A lot."

"How did you get glass in your hand?" I sighed in frustration.

"I knocked some stuff over ok."

"What kinda stuff?"

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN! stop acting like a fucking five years old! I have glass in my hand. I don't feel like answering a million of your dumbass questions alright?!" Prince sighed and hung up. I groaned loudly and looked hopelessly at all the plates and cups that were shattered on the ground. Hannah is gonna kill me. I slowly got off the counter, which was extremely hard considering I couldn't use my hands and my eyes were filled with tears. I tip-toed out of the kitchen and attempted to walk but my head started spinning because I was loosing my balance. At that moment my doorbell rang.

"I'm coming hold on." I crawled over to the door and opened it with my wrists. Sure enough it was Prince, who stood on the doorstep. He looked past at the floor, which had blood stains on the areas where I had crawled and things I had touched. It looked like a murder scene.

"This is quite the welcoming sight." He said focusing back on me, leaning on the doorframe.

"How are you feeling?" He bent down and picked me up bridal style. I looked down at my hands and then back at him.

"Ok" Prince nodded and walked inside .

"I spoil you. Ya know" I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hey Jasmyn?"

"What Prince?" I asked trying to stay conscious.

"You like Indiana Jones too?" I looked up at him and used the last of my strength to give him the biggest 'what the fuck' look I could muster. Everything was going blurry and my vision started to go black.

"Shut up jackass."