Take me With U

We had walked inside the mall and it was filled with bustling shoppers. Loud as ever. Morris and Hannah walking together in front. Arguing as usual. Me and Jerome walked in the back watching them go at it.

"I know game girl! If Morris Day don't know nothing else. He knows the game"

"Game recognize game Morris." She rolled her eyes and bit into her giant salted pretzel that he bought for her earlier as soon as we got in here. He grabbed her free hand and turned her to face him

"Toots you hear me? Morris recognize the game. I recognize game." He yelled at in her face.

"Game recognize game Morris and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I can't- Where's Morris? Can I help you sir?"

He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to him.

"You eatin' that pretzel ain't ya? Whawhak!"

Me and Jerome looked at each other with a huge smile on our face.
"Smooth" we said synchronized.

She pushed him off and sped up walking ahead of him.

"Hey I'm gonna walk around by myself for a while."

"Alright girl!" Hannah waved me off and then pushed Morris off when he tried to grab her again. I laughed and started walking aimlessly past store windows, staring at the cute boutique items. It was nice to be able to walk around without paparazzi bombarding me. Minneapolis is great! I walked past this bridal shop window. I stops suddenly. I was transfixed on this beautiful princess wedding gown. It looks like what Cinderella wore to the ball.  It was the purest white a dress could be. In the center of the shop a young lady was trying on a beautiful mermaid-style bridal gown as a seamstress adjusts the hem. All her friends were there and a woman who I assumed to be her mother was there fixing her veil. The entire scene is warm and endearing. The bride-to-be looks up at me suddenly and caught my eyes. She gave me the most affectionate smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Give me that." A deep voice breaking me out of my thoughts. My head shot up and looked behind me and sure enough it's Prince.

"There... On your boot."

I looked down and at the gold chain around my left ankle boot. It was a gift. I loved Chanel. It was a bracelet but I wore it around my combat boot today. I don't know why but I handed it to him. He looked at me for a while playing with it in his hand. The fuck is this guys problem? I didn't regret the decision until he dropped it into his pocket and walked away.

"Hey wait!" I ran after him.

"Give it back to me" I demanded but he continued to walk briskly. I started pulling on his coat.

"You can have it back later."

"I want it back now jackass."

"Flattery will get you no where." I could tell by his tone that he had that damn smirk of his face.

"Who gave it to you?"

"A person."

"Male or female?"

"My boyfriend."

He stopped short and I almost crashed into him.

"Give. It. Back." I said holding out my hand.

"Nope. You gave it to me. It's not yours anymore."

He walked off but he stopped in a store window. I guess has caught his eye. I was curious so I snuck up behind him. It was a white guitar. It was pretty! I think I would suit him.

"Do you like that?"

He put on his sunglasses and flipped me back my bracelet.
"Let's go for a ride."

He turned and walked off. I sat there for a while trying to figure out if I should go with him or not. I mean at least this time I had a choice. He was walking out pretty fast so I ran to catch up with him.