I Would Die 4 U

I shook my head in disbelief. He kind of just caught me off guard.

"Of what?" I asked quietly.

"Of you." I blinked my eyes really fast and cut my eyes back to him.

"How can you be scared of me?" I asked, squinting at him. I still felt tears but they weren't threatening to come bursting out any more. Prince sighed again and turned away from me and looked at the keys of the piano.

"Because... because you make me feel comfortable and I- I feel like you understand me or at least some of me. I feel helpless because of it like i'm not in control. I have to protect myself because what if...what if...everyone around me left and then it would just be me, all by myself. But when I'm with you I feel content... I don't like that feeling, but I feel like I'm gonna die if it goes away. So I acted like I didn't really care about you. So I felt more in control." He hovered his hands over the keys with his hands and I saw him start to shake. I realized he was crying. I got up and walked over to him, and leaned my head on his shoulder. He sniffed and started playing a few keys.

"I know I haven't been the best friend, but don't leave." He whispered through his sobs. I sighed heavily and smiled a little. He actually cared. Prince actually cares about me.

"You can't control it all Prince. You can't be in control of every situation. That's why you have a best friend. Because the day that we sign up and say that we're best friends. My bullshit is your bullshit and your bullshit is my bullshit. Say for instance if i'm looking at you and I'm not blinking thats a got damn sign. That mean the bitch got the drop on up, my back is against the wall, this is not a test, its the real deal, help me." He chuckled just a little bit which made me smile even more. Because at least one thing in my life is going right.

"So...." I said turning my head and placing my chin on his shoulder.

"So...." He turned his head a little to look at me and smiled, his eyes red from crying. I leaned towards him and kissed his cheek.

"Friends." I stated holding my hand out, with a big smile on my face. He looked at me, searching my face. I got to watch his smirk turn into a smile. He actually had a nice smile.

"Friends." He shook my hand.

"And don't worry I'm not going anywhere....your stuck with me." I reassured him.

"Oh am I." he got up and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Oh yeah we're in this for the long run." I went and sat on the couch with him and swung legs over his lap. And for the first time in a while. I was actually happy. He was not the smug jackass I thought he was. Prince is actually a hilarious person. He makes the best jokes and knows how to make you feel comfortable and make you smile. I was just shocked at the simple fact that Prince is a normal guy. When we watched TV. He cracked on people's outfit and talked about how pretty girls were. I had never even realized I had dozed off.

I woke up and looked out the window and noticed it was dark outside. I looked over at the clock and it said 8:15. Damn been here that long. I was in Prince's huge bed by myself. I looked around for a while, stretching and rubbing my eyes. He walked into the room with a bag of chips and a notebook. He saw I had my eyes open and smiled.

"Party poop." He laughed, walking over to the table by the bed and placing his chips on it.

"When did I fall asleep?" I moved to the end of the bed.

"While we were cracking on the Golden Girls" he chuckled and tossed the notebook on the bed. His hair was messed up, which was rare considering he was particular about his appearance.

"Rose!" I laughed at him. He sat down on the bed beside me. He leaned and kissed me on the forehead.

"You can't hang." He laughed against my forehead, his lips tickling my skin. I felt content. Out of everything that's happened today I finally feel content. He got out of the bed and I watched him walk to the bathroom. He wasn't wearing a shirt, even after all this time. I was having a great time looking at his butterscotch chest. He glanced back at me.

"Like what you see?" he asked. I blushed and looked down. I could see him smirk and roll his eyes. "Now, now, don't act all innocent." He said as he walked back over to me. I was giggling and backing up into the cover.

"No!." I shrieked defensively.

"Awww don't hide now!" Prince jumped on the bed and crawled slowly towards me.I let out a scream and hid under the cover. He lay down on top of me and got inches away from my face. He eased towards my lips slowly and as soon as he was just millimeters away. He reached down and tickled me. I was laughing uncontrollably and he kept going.

"STOP!" I sputtered out through my laughing.

"I don't wanna" Prince still tickling me. I started kicking at him and then...

"GET. OFF." I screamed and sat up straight, catapulting Prince away whilst doing so. He rubbed his head and looked at me.

"What the hell Jasmyn, this shit again?!" he asked, still rubbing the spot where his head and side table had collided. I got out of the bed and ran down the hall, to the bathroom and didn't even close the door. I had to pee so bad. I sighed in relief as I peed.

"Thank you sweet baby Jesus..." I said washing my hands.

"Are you going to explain yourself?" Prince asked as he walked into the bathroom and stood by the door frame, his hand still connected to his head. I gestured at the toilet. "Your gonna give me a damn, concussion on of these days I swear your a drama queen." Prince said leaning against the door frame. I looked at him and shrugged.

"I mean you did kind of nearly kill me with your door..."

"You know bitter doesn't look cute on you." Prince said, being his usual smug self again, and he walked out of the bathroom.

"I HAD TO PEE!" I yelled at his back
I shook my head and followed. "....AND I AM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN! WAIT COME BACK!! I AM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN!!!