Electric Intercourse

Hannah and I arrived at the club that night and it was definitely packed. Music was blaring, people were drinking, dancing, flirting and trying to get laid at the end of the night.
I looked over and saw Morris standing by the bar surrounded by several women. One of them, wearing a tight, red dress, and he was staring at her breasts which were struggling for air in that spandex dress
"That brotha ain't shit ." Hannah said and we rolled out eyes in sync and found a table. We ordered our drinks. I wanted a Virgin Pina Colada and Hannah wanted a bottle Hennessy straight up.  Our drinks came and as we were drinking I took the time to explain to her about the Michael situation.
"So he basically sent you gifts and shit so you wouldn't get as mad?" She squinted her eyes.
"Yeah basically." I shrugged.
"Fuck him" and she took a shot. "I brought you on vacation for a reason and we are here to have fun because obviously he's had some fun. You can too. Because from this point on honey he doesn't exist and -"
"Well well well ladies. Don't y'all look like the finest wine this evening." Morris and Jerome came up to our table.
"What do you want Morris."  Hannah cut her eyes at him.
"Glad to see you again to the pleasure is all mine sweet thang." he grabbed her hand and planted a kiss on it.
"Hey Jerome." I got up and gave him a hug.
"My lord where'd that peach come from"  I knew he was talking about my butt so I sat down.
"I mean your skirt is very nice."
"Thanks" I laughed. They pulled up seats and Morris ordered champagne. We were laughing and joking until the lights went down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please Welcome Prince and the Revolution."

"Showtime." Morris announced. We turned towards the stage.

The club erupts with cries and screams.   Prince hits the stage and launches into "Lets Work". It immediately got the entire club dancing even the bartenders were doing a little two step while the song played. Everyone got out their seats and joined in as Prince whipped the crowd into frenzy. He made eye contact with me and made the funniest faces i've ever seen and the crowd was sent into hysterics and by crowd I mean mostly ladies. I'm pretty sure a girl just passed out by the way the crowd gasped but the cheering got louder.

"Everybody sing." Prince screamed.

"Lets Work." the club screamed back followed by girls screaming at Prince to marry them. Let Work was came to a rousing end as the crowd cheered wildly. Prince moved to the piano and started up "Electric Intercourse". The crowd moved closer to the edge of the stage.

I feel some kind of love 4 U
I don't know your name
This is the kind of love that takes 2
I want U and I'm not ashamed

I listened intently my eyes fastened on him. He was directing this song to me. We made eye contact again. I put my hand over my heart in a sad attempt to slow it down.

Cuz baby, U shock my wild
With a sexual electricity extraordinaire
Come and take advantage and undress me
I don't even know U, I don't even care

I feel some kind of sexual courage
Tell me do U feel it 2?
Our bodies wanna be 2gether
Girl, I wanna be with U

Electric is my body, baby
I'll shock U with my lips
Darling, don't U know
Your Technicolor climax is at my fingertips?
Hear me, baby

Cuz baby, U shock my wild
With a sexual electricity extraordinaire
Come and take advantage and undress me
I don't even know U, I don't even care

I feel some kind of sexual courage
Tell me do U feel it 2?
Our bodies wanna be 2gether
Girl, I wanna be with U