What The Hell Just Happened?

The phone rang. Again. It had been ringing non-stop for the past 3 hours. I glanced at it, debating in my head whether I should pick it up or not. Prince had told me not to pick up this red phone, because he has important calls coming from it. But we were friends right? More so because he's seen me naked. That's gotta count for something. And whoever was blowing up his phone was obviously desperate to get through to him. What if its the president calling? Or more importantly what if it's a booker? If it rings one more time, I'll pick it up. The phone went quiet. It stayed silent for about half a minute, before starting its irritating ring again. I sighed and reached over to grab it.

"Don't touch it." A deep voice growled from behind me. I screamed and snatched my hand back.

"Jackass" I whispered. I smelled that Prince smell beside me and I tilted my head slightly to look at him. He was behind the couch, leaning over the back of it, his head next to mine. He reached over my head and picked the phone up, giving me a stern look. I locked eyes with him, kinda of turned on in a weird way. I don't know what it is about this man.

"Hello?" he said, watching me intently. I stuck my tongue out at him and of course Prince took this the wrong way and raised his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes naturally.

"Yeah, I know." He said and walked over so he was sitting beside me. One of his curls had fallen into his face. So I reached over and pushed it out his face. Prince looked at me sharply. Just to mess with him I leaned over and started kissing on his neck and with an smirk Prince ended the call and threw the phone onto the floor, before i knew it he had wrestling me down so I was underneath him on the couch. He started kissing and nibbling on my neck. We just started having a rough make out session.

He pinned my arms above my head and looked at me. "Feel good now that you beat a girl?" I asked and wiggled around trying to get free. Damn this man was strong.

"Yes." He answered quickly and then bent down and kissed me. I gasped and then slowly I felt Prince's cold hand make its way up my thigh and around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. One of his hands held my hands above my head and the other was halfway up my thigh. I moaned quietly in anticipation, I didn't think he would hear me.

"You like that mm?" he whispered in my ear. Then rose up above me and looking at my face. "You're beautiful, you know that?" He let go of my arms and put his hands on the couch on either side of my face. I giggled a little.

"Thanks..." I said smiling extremely hard. I covered my mouth before my smile fully formed. Prince gave me a little smile,kissed my forehead, and got off me. I sat up and smoothed my now ruffled hair down, before looking up and realising Prince was sitting on the other couch, away from me. Had I done something? He looked at me.

"I told you not to touch my phone." He told me.

"But I didn't touch it." I answered. Prince scoffed and picked up the phone, and angrily placing it on the table beside him. He got up and left the room.

"Whats your problem its a damn phone" I shouted. He walked back and stood in the doorway.

"What did you say! he yelled, sounding irritated. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. He turned around.

"Where are you going?" I asked, curious. "That's none of your business." He answered, and stalked off, his heels clicking on the wooden floors. I was so confused. As far as I knew I hadn't done anything. What the hell just happened?