Friends?

Three cookies and a glass of milk greeted me when I woke up.

"What am I, Santa Claus?" I asked out loud, and sat up in my bed. I guess he had put me in it. I looked at my hands and noticed they were both wrapped.

"Sorry, your highness we ran out of steak and caviar." Prince said from the bathroom. 

I groaned in frustration and Prince shrugged. I grabbed a cookie and took a bite.

"So how are you feeling?" Prince asked walking into the bedroom and lighting the vanilla scented candle next to my bed.

"Alright. I can't feel my hands anymore."

"That's because of the painkillers I gave you. You've had about three too many."

"What?!" I yelled him. Prince laughed and sat beside me.

"I'm joking. About the three too many. I have given you painkillers."

"Doctors orders I hope." I said. Prince rolled his eyes.

"I don't need a doctor your majesty" I sighed and pushed my hair out my face.

"So I take it this is your room?" He asked.

"Well for when I'm here with Hannah." It was pretty basic. Basic beige walls the only thing that spiced it up were the tons of hearts I had made along the walls with the Polaroid pictures I took. Some were big some were small. I sighed and leaned my head over on his shoulder. Everything got quiet.

"Does this mean we're friends. I mean I'm pretty sure I passed initiation." I asked

"That wasn't lake Minnetonka". I looked up at him and glared. 

"What? I saved your life didn't I. If it weren't for me you would've bled to death." Prince looked down at me.

"Punk" I said

"Selfish brat." he retorted.

"Jackass."

"Princess."

"ASSHOLE"

"BITCH"

I groaned loudly, lifted my head off him and crossed my arms.

"Are you gonna pout and give me the silent treatment again." Prince got close to the side of my face.

I turned my head away from him. He poked me cheek.

"Don't touch me" I scowled at him.

"Fix your attitude" Prince said. "because that" He gestured at my face. "isn't cute."

"Whats wrong with my attitude?" I asked offended

"Oh you know, everything." I grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face, knocking him out the bed. He looked up at me from the ground with a sarcastic smile.
"Cute" and he climbed back up on the bed.
He took off his jacket and a tape fell out.
"What's that?" I saw that smug smirk forming and I knew it was about to be some shit. He got up and went to the other side of the room and put the cassette tape in the player and snapped it shut. I scooted to the edge of the bed leaning on the rail.
"It's not finished but it's something I'm working on?"
He hit play and a empty drum beat filled the room. It was followed by a woman's voice speaking in a foreign tongue. It's hypnotic and sensual at the same time. I was so drawn in that I didn't notice Prince was behind me. He grabbed my waist and screamed. I jumped up and screamed.
"Jackass." I chuckled.
"You know you could call me Prince." he stated as a matter a factly. He sat next to me on the edge leaning on the rail next to me. Suddenly the woman's voice began to moan very deeply. I looked out the corner of my eye and I could see him staring at me. So I turned to face him and we locked eyes.
"Is that Vanity? Sounds like she's having a good time"
"She's crying it's backwards. It makes me sad when I hear it. It sorta sounds like she's laughing, doesn't it?" He didn't answer my question.
"So what did you do to her? Do you always treat your women like that?"
"No."
We just sat there in silence. He looked down at my lips and back up at me. He leaned in a kissed me. He picked me up and set me on his lap. It started off slow and then the kisses got rougher and so did the grabbing.