I Said I'm Sorry

"Ahhhh fuck!!! Michael!!! Oh God !!!!" I screamed clawing at his back. Michael of course, had no plans on slowing down, and he thrusted harder and harder. I was losing my breathe, my heart was racing. Nobody had a sex game better than Michael. Nobody. Maybe it was all that dancing he did but Michael was amazing in bed. He picked me up to where we were face to face and I was straddling him. I tilted my head back and he was so close I could feel his jagged breath against my neck.

"You love me" he said breathlessly.

"Yeah baby" I said my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

"Say it" he grazed his teeth against my neck, then kissed it.

"I love you baby" I say trying to catch my breathe.

"Louder" he growled in my ear. He sped up his strokes, biting my ear. I couldn't get any words out my mouth. I could feel it coming. He hit me with one hard stroke and I hit my high. I saw a bright flash of light and my legs were shaking. Not soon after I hear Michael make the sexiest whimper I had ever heard. I twitched and we fell over together. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my forehead. We sat there in silence, calming down our breathing.

"Uggh I was so nervous about that message. But the way you owned up to everything showed me how much you've grown you know." I rubbed his arms that was wrapped around my waist.

"......I suppose..." he said.

"You have! Michael you have! You should give yourself credit. I mean, some part of me though this would never work out. I was like once a cheater always a cheater. " I laid my head back into his shoulder and snuggled in.

"......mmhmm.." he mumbled.

"I just wish we hadn't lost all that time...both of us...not being there for each other. But if time is what you needed to gain a little bit of perspective."

"I SAID I'M SORRY!!" he screamed and shot out the bed to put his clothes on. I did the same and grabbed my robe. "AND FOR THE RECORD IT TAKES TWO PEOPLE TO BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP!!" he yelled angrily putting on his pants.

"YEAH YOU AND THAT GIRL YOU WERE FUCKING WHILE WE WERE TOGETHER!!! WHO YOU TOOK FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR TWO HOURS AGO!! BY THE WAY I'M NOT STUPID!! IT TAKES NINE MONTHS TO MAKE A BABY MICHAEL!!!" I tied my robe up.

"I TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY PART IN THIS!! BUT THIS ISN'T ALL MY FAULT!! AND BY THE WAY I DIDN'T FINISH THE WHOLE MESSAGE."

"WHAT!!??"

"I TURNED IT OFF!!"

"YOU TURNED IT OFF!!??!" I mocked his tone.

"IT WAS 5:30 IN THE MORNING WHEN I LISTENED AND YOU HAD RAMBLED ON FOR 18 MESSAGES!!" he grabbed his shoes and opened the door. "18 MESSAGES!!!" I angrily followed after him and saw Hannah and Chris watching TV on the couch together.

"OOO and you know what...YES SHE WAS BETTER THAN YOU!!"

"OOOOOO TELL THAT BITCH SHE CAN HAVE YOU!! WHILE YOUR AT IT ASK HER HOW I TASTE BECAUSE I RODE YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU DIRTY BITCH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU!!! WE ARE SO OVER!!!"

He started fake whimpering and then yelled "FINE BY ME!!!" and started walking towards the door.

"I HOPE YOUR LITTLE FUCK BUDDY AND YOU BOTH HAVE FUN PUTTING OINTMENT ON YOUR GENITAL WARTS AND CURING YOUR CHLAMYDIA!!! I JUST FEEL BAD ABOUT ALL THE SLEEP YOUR GONNA LOSE WISHING YOU WERE WITH ME."