Ch.1

"Lexi get ready we are having your brothers friend and his parents over for dinner." My mom yells

"Ok fine." I yell back

( picture above) Hi I'm Lexi Jackson some people call me LJ. I'm 17 and I have a twin brother named Joshua but we call him josh. He is 5 minutes older then me and doesn't let it go. My parents are divorced but it's ok it works well. Tonight is the night I meet my brothers best friend.

I put on my skinny jeans and my nice button up shirt. I straighten my hair and put some makeup on like mascara and eyeliner. I put my black converse on. I look in the mirror and my mainly white shirt with very then blue line shirt that is really tight and my skinny jeans look good.

I head downstairs and there he was my brothers best friend. I see him sometimes at school. He is the hot bad boy of the school and everyone knows it. He is also a little bit of a fuckboy. He can keep his hands off any girl.

I get taken out of my thoughts when my mom says my name.

"Lexi come here and meet our guest." My asks me

I walk over and slaw there hands.

"Hello darling I'm Amber Brown. This is my husband John and our son Ethan." She tells me as I shake Ethan's hand. He looks at me in my eyes and winks.

He has soft looking brown hair with green eyes. He's wearing a blue jeans with a black t-shirt with a leather jacket .

" so how about we get seated for dinner. Lexi can you get some plates for us?" My mother says with a sweet smile she always has.

I get the dishes and when I come back there is one seat left and it's right next to Ethan. I put the plates out and sit down.

"Wow ms. Jackson this food looks amazing." Ethan says

"Oh well thank you Lexi helped me and I have known you long enough you can call me Amy." She says, " so everyone dig in. There is plenty."

I get some food and start to eat and my mom starts to talk to Ethan's parents and some how josh get involved.

"So you are the famous Lexi. Your brother talks out you all the time." He says and ends with a little smirk.

"Ok well then I'm gonna eat." I say and look down at my food to try and ignore him.

He comes close to me. His mouth is right next to my ear. " oh come on beautiful I won't bit unless you want me to."

" you know I know who you are. It's not like I haven't seen you before. Your window is right across from mine." I day looking at him stupid.

"Yeah I do know that part. I don't want to sound weird but I think you should close your blinds." He smirks

I start to blush so I look at my food and shovel food into my mouth.

He moves his hand to my thigh and I push it offZ he then does it again and I push it off again. He does it one more time. I grab his hand and twist it.

"Ok I am not some slut you can touch so keep your hand by you." I say where can only hear it.

He looks at me like he is even more interested.

He comes close to me and asks, " didn't you go to my party junior year?"

"Yeah to be on a good side that was a pretty good party by the way." I give him a small smile.

We all finish eating and I start to take the dishes with my brother then Ethan helps.

"Kids you guys can go upstairs to the bonus room. Do us adults can talk." My mom says so elegantly.

We head upstairs and the guys start to play Xbox.

"He LJ. You want to play?" Josh asks me.

"Who's LJ?" Ethan asks

"That would be me, and sure." I say as I grab a controller

"Man you have gotten better since the last time." Josh says to Ethan

"Well in not as good as LJ." He smirks at me. He leans in to whisper in my ear.   "I think you would be better at my game beautiful."

My face gets red and I just keep playing the game to nervous to look away.

"So Ethan can you believe what happened to mrs. Lorena?" Josh starts to go on about his teacher.

"I know I get believe she is leaving. Now I can't have my daily dose of hot looking teacher." Ethan gives a little laugh.

"You know she is just going to the other building. She isn't moving schools just classes. She is going to be my teacher for first block." I say looking at them

" your a senior right?" Ethan smirks

Why the hell does he smirks so much it is just to hot. (My Conscience)

"Yeah. I am in the other building to teach one of the classes. I help teach college math. I already passed it but mrs. Lorena is going to help to." I too

"Oh wow look at ms. Smarty pants." Josh says " ok I'll be back."

" so LJ how does a girl like you go unnoticed by a guy like me?" Ethan smirks

"Well if you were on the baseball team still you would see me. I'm the assistant manager." I say sassy

"Oh so you have to wear the baseball pants like the guys because I bet your ass looks hot." Ethan says

"Yeah I have to wear the baseball pants which this as is out of your League." I say with a corny pun. Go me.

"Nice little pun beautiful but I'll get that ass at some point." He smirks

"Hey Ethan your parents are leaving." Josh says

"Oh ok I guess I have to go. Il talk to you later man. See ya." He does some weird hand shake with josh and walks out.

I sit down and I look and see Ethan's phone on the ground. "I'll be back. " I say a run out of the room and outside.

"Hey Ethan you forgot something." I yell and he looks back and wake toward me.

"Oh thank you beautiful. Here is your phone with my number in it. I texted myself so I have your number. I'll call you."  He says with a smirk and walks to his house.

Man that boy is to bad for me I can't take it.