Ch.32

LJs pov

I still haven't told him I have a month until I head to college. I don't know if I can wait. He is the love of my life and he tells me everyday that I'm his. Sam and Josh tell me I should tell him but I can't. I can't talk to my mom about it because she is always at work. I miss her but I call her when I can. She is my hero.

I got to work today and (I work at a hotel as a service person) I go to this room with some guys food. He got a thing of Mountain Dew and beef jerky. (Sounds like me) I knock on the door and this hot guy answer the door.

"Here's your room service sir." I say not know why I called him sir he looked my age.

"Thanks heres a tip, also can we pick the person we want to bring us our room service?" He asks with a familiar smile.

"I don't know but I can get them to do if you'd like." I say

"Yes thank you." He says

"Who would you like?" I ask. He laughs and just looks at me. "Oh me?"

He nods and I just blush. "Um ok sure." I walk away feeling my face getting so red.

I get down to the lobby and it was 8. Work is over. I head home and I realized my phone was gone. I get home and I look to see if I left it there. Then the truck and nothing. I calm myself down and I ask Ethan to call and when he does some guy answers the phone.

"Hello?" The other voice

I grab the phone and talk. "Hey um you have my phone." I say

"Um I have the girl that gave me food, phone." He says

"Yeah that was me." I say

"Oh ok well you want it back right now or I can give it to you tomorrow.?" He says with this sexy voice.

"Um I'll get it tomorrow. Thanks oh and if you could charge it it's almost dead." I ask

"Yeah sure thing bell." He says

"Um ok thanks bye." I hang up and give Ethan his phone and head to bed.

Next morning

I get dressed and I didn't have and black shirts left so I wore a black dress.

I get to work and put my name pin on. I head up to his room wanting my phone and bringing him breakfast.

I knock on the door and no one answered. I open the door with the key. I put the food in there and didn't see him.

"Hello?" I ask

"Oh sorry I was in the shower. Oh breakfast." He says walking out of the bathroom with only a towel rapped around his waist.

I stand staring and then shot my head up when he came close. I fixed my dress a little and then spoke. "I'm sorry to bother you but could I have my phone?" I ask

"Oh yeah sure here." He grabs it from the table and his towel almost fell. I try not to laugh. He turns around holding it up.

"Thank you." I say

"You're welcome and thanks for the breakfast bell." He says with a smile

"Um you're Welcome but my names not bell." I say

"I know it's LJ but bell is beautiful in French." He says and it makes me blush.

"Oh um ok well have a great day." I say and walk out. I head down the hall and feel my body craving him.

I head to the lobby and my boss walks over. "LJ you have been doing a great job and thank you for the help you've done with Mr. King. He says you're amazing." My boss says

"Oh thank you sir." I say happy as could be.

"Well your have been so great with everyone you have helped I'm gonna give you a raise. By about $3." He says and my mouth drops.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much." I say and hug him.

"Um LJ public place." He says and I let go.

"Oh thank you sir I won't let you down." I say and I'm jumping in the inside.

I help a few more rooms and it was about 11:30 and it was my lunch break then I got a call to go to Mr. Kings room with his lunch.

I head up there and once I get up there he was waiting out the door.

"Well hello. Thank you for my lunch." He says

"Your welcome now I'm gonna go eat my lunch." I say

"Oh would you like to join me?" He ask

"Oh it's fine." I say

"Oh come on. When I'm a going to eat lunch with a girl like you again." He says and he notices me blush. "Come on it's not going to be Mountain Dew and beef jerk I promise." He says and I laugh. I nod my head and he takes my hand and takes me in his room.

We talk and eat. I just look at his face and I know his face but from where. I look at the time and it was 12:30.

"Holly shit my lunch break ended 30 minutes ago." I run out the door and head to the lobby and everything was calm.

I walk around and see if anyone needs help. I go to the desk ask if there's something I need to do. Nothing. Wow this day is gonna go slow.

It was about 7:50 and I head upstairs to ask Mr. King if he needs anything.
I knock and he pulls me into his room.

"Um ok I'm about to get off work in 10 do you need something before I go?" I ask

"Um yes two thing. Mountain Dew and beef jerky." I head down and get it. I head upstairs and walk in to his room with him half naked.

"Um here you go. I guess I'll see you in the morning?" I say

"I need one more thing." He says

"Oh ok what is it Mr.King?" I ask

"You." He says and kisses me.

"Woah dude. What the hell? You don't even know me." I say

"Yes I do. Have you not recognized me." He says

"No who are you?" I ask confused

"It's Peter from New Years 2 years ago." He says and my eyes got big.

__________________
Hey guys hope you like it.