Ch.28

LJs pov

"Ethan?" I ask

"Yeah LJ it me." Ethan says but my heart breaks because I knew I had the a memory but it was just like this. I don't remember anything else.

I get of him and just cry. " hey don't cry what's wrong?" He asks and holds me

"I remember this memory because it was like this but I don't remember anything else." I say broken and sad.

"It's ok you just need time." He says

"No I can't. If we start this right when I leave for college then there's no point, and I'm with Jordan." I say eating up but he grabs my hand I pulls me in.

"Well when you are ready tell me because I'll always be here for you... babygirl." He says and it makes me feel all warm inside.

Why did he call me babygirl? He's never said it to me before.

I head downstairs and I say it was raining and there's everyone coming in.

"Hey we came back because it's raining so we can something here if you want." Jordan say holding my waste. He shakes his wet hair on me and makes me laugh.

"Hey y'all are all back." Ethan says coming down the stairs.

"Look outside idiot it's raining." Josh says and Ethan looks out the window.

"Ok so since it's raining what are we going to do?" Jordan says looking over my head to look at Josh and Sam.

"Well mom isn't going to be home so Jordan you can stay and we could play a speed game or something." Josh says confused

"A bored game is boring lets do... spine the bottle." Sam says all excited.

"Ok well here's the only rules if you get your sibling or same sex you have to say a secret or something about you." Josh says looking at me.

"That's fine with me but I won't care if I have to kiss Sam. She's my best friend." I say looking at Josh.

"Ok before we start I need a shower bad." Jordan says looking down at me.

"Ok here I'll get you some close." I say," hey Josh can I take a tshirt and basketball shorts for him?" I ask so sweetly

"Yeah sure" he says and looks at Sam and smiles

I head upstairs with Jordan I grab close for him and give them to him in the bathroom. He pulls me in and closes the door.

"Man I have been waiting to get you to myself." He says and starts to kiss my neck.

"Hey they are going to want me downstairs." I say trying not to laugh.

"They won't need you right now but i do." He says and pulls his shirt off.

"Damn boy work out much." I say and kiss him. I remember Ethan and I at the New Years party.

I move back from what I saw. "Are you ok baby?" Jordan asks concerned

"Yeah I'm fine I just need some water." I head downstairs and grab some water and I see Ethan sitting on the bar stool at the the counter.

Looking at him I think of me next to him and Sam on the other side and for some reason josh is making me breakfast.

I head back upstairs to the bathroom and see Jordan almost naked. I walk in and close the door. I just stare at him and he smiles.

"LJ come here!" I here Josh yell

I head out and go back downstairs and see Josh looking mad.

"What did I do now?" I ask sassy

"LJ mom called and asked if you took your meds?" He says.

"They make me feel weird why do I have to take them?"  I ask

"Because they will make you feel better and help your cancer a bit." He says very stern

"Fine I'll take it now." I say and walk into the kitchen. I open the cabinet and grab the bottle and pretend open it.

I don't take the pill and I head over to him with a smile. "I took it happy?" I asked

"Yes now get Jordan so we can play the game." Josh says and Ethan walks over

"Hey are you okay Ethan?" I ask him

"Yeah I'm fine are you?" He asks

"Yeah okay.ill be right back." I say and head upstairs

I get Jordan and bring him downstairs and we sit next to each other.

As we play spin the bottle Josh and Sam got each other a few times and Jordan got each other and Sam and then got each other once.

"Okay this is the last spin of the night." I say and spin the bottle. As we all watch it spin it finally stop right spot on Ethan.

I lean over to him feeling his excitement from her. I lean over to him and drop it right then and there. I kiss him and it was weird something different then earlier. I move away and I felt that Jordan was upset. He put his hand around my waste.

We all get settled and head to our rooms and I change into my pjs (yes I sound four who cares) and lay in bed with Jordan.

"LJ can I ask you something?" He asks

"You just did." I say with a giggle

"No be serious." He says stern

"Ok then what's up?" I ask

"When you kissed Ethan did you feel something?" H says sad of what the answer is

"No I don't feel anything for him. He's just the guy that lives her. My brothers best friend the bad boy." I say and he gives a little laugh.

"Ok it seemed like he did so I just wanted to see. I love you." He says and kisses my forehead

"I love you too." I say but know if it's true.

I wake up in my bed with Jordan next to me. I get up and look out the window and that was a bad decision. It all hit me at once and I remembered.

I remember everything about Ethan.

_________________
Hey guys hope you liked it, I wasn't going to update at first but one of my friend forced me so thank her.