Ch.15

LJs pov

"Why are you going back. Is it because of your treatment thing?" Ethan asks and I just stand there thinking of somehow to lie

"I'm going back to make sure I'm ok the doctor wanted me to come back for a scan." I lie sort of

"Why do you keep secrets from me. Friends don't do that." He says

"That is a lie. Sam and no keep a rest from each other. It's not like you don't have a secret." I day and his face goes blank, "come on Jillian let's go." I say and we walk to his car.

After Jillian and I have our radiation treatment he takes me home. I walk inside and I see Sam and Josh talking.

"Hey guys?" I say

"Oh hey how was it?" Josh ask

"Hell but it will help hopefully." I say

"Oh well that's sucks but good. Well I have to get to work. Do you want me to bring you a smoothie home?" He asks me

"Yeah thanks." I say

"You want one?" He asks Sam

"No but thanks." She says and Josh tell Sam and I bye.

I sit next to sam and tell her what happened. She got so excited about the Jillian part but when I told her I got into a fight with Ethan she got sad.

"Why do you just tell him?" She asks

"I will later but it's not the right time." I day and then think about tomorrow, "oh I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow I'm gonna do this kickboxing thing." I tell her. Her face lights up and then goes down, "what?" I ask

"Wait did you talk to your doctor about it?" She asks

"Yes the other day and also today to make sure. She was exited for me to do it." I say

"Ok good because I don't want you hurt. You are like a sister to me." She says and I give her a hug.

"Hey let's watch a movie. I don't want you to act all sappy on me." I say and she nods her head.

For the next four hours Sam and I watch two movies the amazing spider man with Andrew Garfield ( my main man) and bridesmaids.

It was around 9 when Sam went home and Josh came home from work. I put my smoothy in the frigid and went upstairs. I walk into my room and I see Ethan sleeping in my bed. I crawl into bed and curl up next to him. Not because i forgive him because I'm cold. It's fucking winter.

The next morning I get up and Ethan was gone. I go downstairs and I only see Josh.

"Hey where is everybody?" I ask

"Oh well mom had work and Ethan went somewhere. I am about to leave for a baseball meeting." He says

"Am I supposed to go to that?" I ask

"Yeah so get ready." He says and grabs his keys, "hey did the doctor say you could drive again?"

"Yeah so what time does the meeting start?" I ask

"7:50 you've got 20 minutes." He says and walks out.

I run upstairs and wash my face. I put on light makeup, some foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I straighten my hair and head to my room to get dressed. I put on some light blue ripped jeans, grey tank top, a grey cardigan, and white vans. (Picture above also I know there is a black big just pretend it's not there ok.)

I grab my backpack and h ad outside to my truck. I get in and the clock said it was 7:45. Then I realized that my truck was wrong I looked at my phone and it was 7:49. I rush out of my driveway and rushed to school.