Ch.18

LJs pov

Not knowing I'm reading my messages out loud and then Ethan walks in  and says " I wouldn't understand what?"

"Um.. Nothing that can't be discussed later." I say

"Oh are you going to yell at me then your going to hide things from me?" He say and closes my door, "what the hell is up with you?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry for yelling at you ok." I say

"That's not what I care about. I care about you. What are you hiding?"  He says right in front of me

"Ethan Im going to be honest. I do have something to hide but I'm not ready to tell you yet." I stand up and look into his eyes

He puts his hand on my cheek and says "LJ when you are ready to tell me im here. But you fuck Andrew I'm going to fucking move out" he smiles at the end

"That might not be to bad." I say and I laugh a little. He gives me a look.

"Haha so funny. You should get some sleep beautiful." He says and kisses my forehead.

He walks out of my room and my phone was blown up with messages from Sam.

Me: hey I'm sorry Ethan and I were talking.

Sam my lover: did you tell him?

Me: no and he understands that I will tell him when I'm ready.

Sam my lover: ok well I'm going to head home from work I'll talk to you later. Night

Me: night.🌙

I head to bed but before I do I look out my window and I see Ethan's old window. I just smile and think back to the first time meeting him. His leather jacket and his cute black T-shirt. When he would flirt and act so bad.

The next morning

Ethan's pov

I head to LJs room to see if she is awake. I go in and she was sleeping but she was in my tshirts and a pair of underwear.

Damn so hot

I walk over and wake her up. "Wake up beautiful get dressed we are going to the store." I say

"What store?" She says groggy

"The store for....PROM!" I say and her eyes light up.

She jumps out of bed and ran to her closet she put jeans on. She ran to the bathroom brushed her hair and put makeup on.

"Ok I'm ready." She says and looks at me and then up and down, "go get dressed!"

I get as close as possible to her and whisper in her ear,"I'll take my shirt back please."

"No you have thirty billion more. Look there's one." She says and walks over to one of my shirts on the ground. When she bent over it was so nice to see that ass again.

She walks back over to me "here and stop staring at my ass. We are leaving in 5 minutes." She goes walks out and heads downstairs.

After I get dressed I go downstairs and no one was there. I look outside and I see LJ , her mom, and Josh. I run outside and lock the door.

I get in. "What took you so long!" LJ yells at me

"Oh calm down princess. Let's just go."

We get there and LJ and her mom pretty much run inside. Ms. J has the ladies size Ethan and I for tuxes. LJ goes to the back to see other dresses. She come out about 30 thousand time until one dress.

It fit her perfectly. (Picture above) I give her a look and then give her a bitting motion.

She walks over to me and whispers something, "don't do that." She backs away before her mom could see.

"It looks beautiful on you. Ok so are you going to prom with a couple or a single?" Her mom asks

"I wanted to go as a couple." She says and start to walk to her

"Who would you go with?" Ms. J asks

"Hey LJ?" I turn around and I see Andrew.

"Mom this is Andrew. Andrew this is my mom." LJ day interesting them

"Call me ms. J." She says, "is this the one your going with?"

"Um I don't know." LJ says and looks at Andrew

"Well that's why I'm here. Do you want to go to prom with me?" Andrew ask

"Yes. Damn it I didn't want my date to see my dress." LJ says

"LJ watch it." Ms. J says to her

"I'm gonna go take this off. We can get it Tailored later." LJ say and her mom follows her to the back to change.

"Andrew why are you here?" I ask

"LJ wanted me to come and I wanted to ask her to prom." He says

"You haven't even know her that long." I say

"Well we were talking and it came up and I thought it would be cool. We could go as friends."  Andrew says and then LJ walks out.

"What are you two talking about?" LJ asks

"Nothing. So I guess my tie has to be the same color as your dress?" Andrew asks

"No it can be black it's fine." LJ says and it just kills me to see her and him.

LJs pov

I look at Ethan as soon as I walked out with my dress on. He gives me this weird bite look.

"Don't do that." I say to him and then go to my mom.

After we were talking Andrew comes in. When he ask if I would go to prom with him I didn't know what to say. Not because I'm shocked  only because there is someone else on my mind to go with.

I change out of my dress and go out and seeing the guys talking.  I tell Andrew the tie thing. I see Ethan's face and it was sadness.

"Hey Andrew I need to ask Ethan something so, can you give us a moment?" I ask

"Yeah sure." Andrew walks off

"Wear a black bow tie in case." I say and he looks confused

____________
Hey guys I know it's been days since nice updated but I hope you like this. You guys are great supporters.