Ch.29

LJs pov

Three days since I've remembered about Ethan.

I haven't told Ethan about but he still kisses me to help me remember but it seems as he's giving up. I saw him with this girl and he was touching her and kissing her. I know he probably wouldn't do that if I told him but I can't.

Jordan and I have been different not much as a couple but friends and I know he sees it too. The other night we both gave each other a look like we knew we couldn't be together.

I heard Ethan talking to Sam about Joslin seeming to him I don't know her but I do remember.

*Flashback*

Joslin and I were heading over to jakes house. We get there and as normal he was as high as could be. Him and Joslin have this thing together.

"Hey girls how's it going?" Jakes asks

"We're doing good babe." Joslin say kissing Jake.

"Ok hey Joslin I'll be back in about 4 hours to take you to our radiation." I say with a smile.

"Ok see you then." She says and I leave.

Joslins pov

As I sit on the couch kissing and getting high with Jake. I feel comfortable thinking everything is fine. Then I hear a knock on the door.

"Open the fucking door Jake!" Some guy yells.

Jake gets up and opens the door to see these three guys. One looks like a leader and the other are back ups.

"What do you want Lawson?" Jake asks

"I want what I asked for a few mounts ago." Lawson says angry

"That will be all my stash. I can't see for the rest of the month of I give it to you." He says backing up a little.

"Oh that's a damn shame. Give it to me or I kill your little slut." Lawson says holding a gun at me.

"Don't. She isn't part of this." Jake says standing up for me.

"Then give me what I asked for now!" He says coming closer.

"Fine but it's not here let me go get it." Jake says putting his hands up.

"Fine but you have an hour or she's dean." Lawson says and Jake nods.

Jake leaves to go get the stuff. Lawson and his guys walk in looking at me with a smile. Not a nice sweet smile but a devil killing smile.

"Well aren't you beautiful. I could just take you out." One of Lawson's men says.

"Calm Jason we can play in a minute but first let's introduce." Lawson says, "this is Jason and Austin. And you are?" He asks

"I-I'm Joslin." I say shaking

"What a beautiful name. Such a beautiful name for beautiful body." He says and touches my thigh.

"Oh don't freak my far lining we are only going to play with you." Lawson says scaring me.

"Stand up slut and turn around." Austin says

I stand up and turn around favoring the wall. "Bend over and pull those cute little shorts." Austin says

"Yea do that but I'll be the first one at her. Don't scream darling." Lawson says

I bent over and pulled my shorts down and I could hear him pull his zipper down. I can feel the tears in my eyes.

He grabs my throat from behind me and aggressively forces himself in me. I bit my lip not scream. He tells me I'm worthless and Lawson won't come back for me.

They each do their way with me. They all finished inside me and kept going. I all laughed at my crying state. I start to scream and they turn me over and slap my face. They choke me until I'm about to pass out. As soon as I was about to they let go.

They laugh at everything. Me crying. Me coughing because I couldn't breathe. Me screaming because they forced themselves on me.

I closed my eyes thinking to myself how great life could have been if I would have just listened to my mom. Her telling me if I don't take care of myself I'll get hurt and so I did and got cancer at 15 years old.

I open my eyes and they throw me to the floor rip my shirt off and start to rub my chest hard and I can feel bruises being left on me. They go two at a time inside me. I scream and scream.

I try and look through my crying eyes and see one guy with a knife. He puts knife up to my arm and makes a deep slice. He laughs as i scream.

Once they were done they put all their clothes back on an they turn their back. I try and run and grab a phone. I call the police and tell them where I am.

They catch me calling the police. They grab me by the hair and pull me. They punch me harder and harder. They keep going until I pass out.

I wake up and my face hurts and I can barely see through my eyes. I see that I'm in a hospital and the nurse looks at me and gets the doctor. When the nurse left I see LJ run in crying.

"Ma'ma you can't be in here right now." The nurse try's to get her out

They walk her out and I hear them talking.

"She has an infection in her arm where she had been cut by one of the men." The nurse says

"Then help her god damn it. She deserves to live help her." LJ says crying

"We can't she is already dying." The doctor says coming up.

"She why can I see her!" She asks

"Her infection can hurt you if you touch her with an open wound." The doctor says

"Fine then put me in something so I can say my goodbyes to one of my best friend." She yells at them and I was proud to call her my friend.

She tells me her last goodbyes and I was gon....

LJs pov

I told her my goodbyes and then she was gone. I cry and cry. I walk into the hall and I see Jake come down the hall.

"Son of a bitch. How could you have left her. You picked yourself and drugs over her. She cares for you and loved you. " I yell and scream at him.

"I'm sorry." He pleads

"No you can't say your sorry because your not. You left her there to be raped and killed. Raped. She was 16. 16 and you let her get killed and raped. Burn in hell and never come back into my life." I yell tasting that word in my mouth.

*out of Flashback*

I cry remembering the taste of those words and how they killed her. I shouldn't have taken all his stash.

___________
Hey guys I hope you liked this story. I don't want to offend anyone about this topic but I need to a good story for her and I this this worked.