Ch.27

LJs pov

I have been home for a month now. I got to know this guy Ethan. He seems like a badboy, but he's pretty hot. Last Friday was my last day as a senior and yesterday we graduated. My mom Was crying she was also sitting with this guy named dean and Jess.

I wake up and head down the hall and I see Ethan walking out of his room. He's shirtless and yawning, it's cute. Something in the back of my mind tells me that I know him and not just as the guy that lives here.

"Good morning beautiful." Ethan says and kisses my forehead. He's been doing that for a week now.

"Morning Ethan." I say and watch him walk down the stairs. I follow him down there which no one was awake yet.

I get down there and he my arm and just looks at me dead in the eyes and kisses me.

"LJ it's me Ethan." He says as he backs away.

"I know who you are but why did you do that. You know I'm dating Jordan." I say with a laugh

"Yeah I'm sorry. I'm gonna go for a run." He says and heads out the front door.

Ethan's pov

I run out of the house so I don't get mad in front of her. I run and run. And there are two girls jogging across the street looking at me. Which I'm shirtless in basketball shorts.

I wink at them and they just giggle and jog off. I h ad over Andrews house to see what he's up to. I get there and I guess he just woke up.

"What's up Ethan?" He asks

"I'm just frustrated about LJ." I say sitting down

"Man just stop she won't remember you. Just let her go." He says and get up and punch him right in the face.

"JUST THE HELL UP!! SHE WILL REMEMBER ME AND LOVE ME!!" I yell and run out.

Jordan's pov(pic above)

Ever since LJ got out of the hospital and I found out she had cancer, I put the pieces together and realized that's why she broke up with me.

A week after she got out of the hospital I went over to her house to see if she remembered me. Great thing is she did. We have been hanging a lot and I finally asked her out. Now everything feels like junior year.

I text LJ
Me: good morning beautiful.😘

LJ my girl: morning. Do you want to hang out today because it's going to suck after the summer not seeing you.

Me: yeah sure just let me take a shower and I'll be over.

LJ my girl: I thought we could go to the pool. I promise it will be fun.🏊🏼

Me: okay fine but I'm going to take a shower at your house afterwards. 🚿

LJ my girl: I'm good with that. See you in ten.