Ch.25

LJs pov

"I'm sorry but you look even more beautiful." He says and then kisses me.

"Jake do you think we should do this?" I ask

"No but it feels right." He says with a smile.

Jake I have known him forever. We met in the hospital when I got radiation when I was 10. After around when I was 15 his cancer went away and I never saw him again. Until the other day. I talked to him for like a second and I gave him my number so we could meet. The reason it's a problem is he does drugs. My brother didn't like that.

"Jake so do you want to go hang out somewhere?" I ask

"Yeah we can hang at my house I've got some stuff there." He says and takes my hand.

I hop into my truck and follow him to his house. It was pretty nice. I get out and he walks me inside.

As soon as I walked in it smelled like weed. It was a nice smell.

"Take a hit." He says putting a joint in my face.

I take a hit and it took me back to my old times. Which isn't always a good thing.

I hand it back and I sit down with him. He looks at me and just kissed me. I kiss back and then take another hit. I kiss him and blow the smoke in his mouth.

After making out and getting high. I head home. I was ok to drive but when I got home Ethan was in the living room.

"Where have you been? It's 10pm?" He asks

"I was driving around. What's it to you?" I say

"Are you stoned?" He says and gets up and looks at my eyes.

"Noooo." I slur

"Who were you with?" He asks holding my shoulders

"Get off me man whore." I yell

"What's going on down here?" Josh asks

"She's high." Ethan says

"Were you with Jake? I told you never to hang out with him." He says mad

"I'm 18 I can do the fuck I want." I say sassy

"Do you want to die?" He says shakes get me.

"No but this helps me. Last time my cancer was almost 100% gone." I say

"Yeah then it came back even harder." He says

"Fine whatever I'm going to bed." I say and grab a snack and run upstairs.

Next morning

"LJ wake the fuck up!" I hear Sam yell

"What?" I say irritated

"You've been smoking and hanging out with Jake?" She says angry

"Yeah so what?" I say with a smart ass way.