Ch.20

Ljs pov

I wake up the next day and I'm laying next to such a hot sweet and sexy guy. I grab my phone and look at the time. It was 11 am.

I jump out of bed and head to the bathroom for a quick shower. I get out and it's 11:15am. I head to my room and Ethan was up.

"Hey why are you rushing?" He asks

"I have to get my hair done in less then and hour." I say putting a shirt on, " oh damn am I still gonna go with Andrew to prom?" I ask him

"I would hope you'd go with me." He says and pulls me into a cute hug.

"Then you tell Andrew. Your friend too." I say

"Who can I set him up with?" H asks

"Georgia. He'll have fun with her. Ok well got to go." I kiss him and run out of the house

I get to the hair place place at 12. I walk in and Sam is standing there with a mad face.

"What?" I ask

"You were almost late. What were you doing?" She asks

"I was.... I just slept late ok. Let's get our hair done and go home and get ready." I say. I sit in the hair chair. As I call it.

She trims it a little and highlights it. After all that she shows me a cute hair style I can do. (Picture above)

We finally get done and we go and pick up our dresses. We head back to my house to get ready. We head in and Ethan was in the kitchen all hot and shirtless.

"Hey there beautiful." He says and kisses me.

"Um I didn't tell her." I whisper to him he just nods

I take Sam upstairs to get ready. "So why did Ethan kiss you?" She asks

"Well the reason I was almost late was because last night I um... Had sex with Ethan." I say the last part fast.

"Oh my gosh so what did Andrew say?" She asks and I was thinking the same thing.

"I'll be right back," I go downstairs and ask Ethan, "so what did Andrew say about him going to prom with Georgia?"

"Oh um he wasn't happy but he said what makes you happy makes him happy. Which in guy code he just said fuck it." He says and I give a little laugh.

I just smile and head back upstairs to finish getting ready.

When we got done it was around 6. Sam and I were ready. We head downstairs and there our two guys were. My brother Josh had a nice black tux with a pink handkerchief. Then Ethan had a tux with a black bow tie. We didn't plan well.

"Wow you look beautiful." Ethan says. He gives me a hug and whispers in my ear, " but not as good without close." I look at him and punch his arm and just laugh.

We get outside and there was a limo out there. My mom walks out of it and comes up to us. " guys this is for you. You have all helped me through so much and LJ too." She says as she cry.

We all hug and head to the limo and get in. We head to the hotel where prom is held. We get there and it was cray. People were everywhere dancing, eating, drinking punch, and more.

We walk around a bit and talk to a few people. Some people pointed Ethan and I out that we were together. Then the hard part I had to face Andrew.

"Wow LJ you look amazing." Andrew says to me.

"Oh thank you. You look great too. Also I'm sorry." I say

"No don't be. I understand. The first time I say you look at him there was something in your eyes. So I knew something was going to happen." He says and I hug him.

"So who's your date?" I ask

"Well I was going to bring Georgia but her friend is going with someone else so she is going with her friends date." He says

"Well who are you with then?" Ethan asks

"Oh you'll see. She is great." He says

"Ok well we'll talk to you later." I say

Ethan and I find Sam and Josh. We get some punch witch it was clearly spiked, and some food.

"Hey LJ come with me to the bathroom." Sam asks me.

I head to the bathroom. We get in there and she just looks at me. "So you never told me what happen last night." She says

"Well I got home and Ethan was kissing Georgia. I go upstairs and he follows me upstairs." I say

"Did Georgia leave?" She asks

"Yes. Then he and I got into and argument on my secret. Well then I spit it out. He knows it all. Next he kissed me and it was better then any other time he has kissed me." I say

"He has kissed you before?" She asks confused

"Yes. Then the part I told you we had sex." I say and I feel my face get red.

"Omg yes. How was it? Was he smooth?" She asks excited

"Yeah he was great. I just don't know if I was good enough for him." I say

"Girl you were most likely his best." Sam say and gives me a hug.

We head out and find the guys. We go out and dance for a bit. A few slow dances and then a bunch of fun dances. Then the band goes on. The main girl singer was great. From where I could see she was really pretty.

After the band was over I see Andrew come over to us.

"Hey Andrew." I say

"Hey guys this is my date Amber Lin."  Andrew introduces us. She looked familiar.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and it was Ethan. "Hey josh and I will be... Amber?" Ethan pauses

"Ethan?" Then ambers also pauses too.

_____________
Hey guys I know I don't post much but I have so much going on its hard but I hope you like it.

My Brothers best friend the bad boy.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें