Ch.19

PLEASE BEWARE SEXUAL CONTENT

Over the past few months not much has happened. I got my dress and everything ready for prom. For kickboxing I go our couch a job at our school. He is our kickboxing, wrestling and more couch. We have had a few new people join. I have had a few matches and in two weeks we go to state. More great news. My radiation has been going great. My doctor say I have a few more treatment day but I can't do to much crazy stuff. With the whole prom thing I'm goon with Andrew, Sam is going with Josh, and Ethan is going with this girl Georgia.  She seems like a nice girl but not good for him, but whatever I'm not her.

"LJ stop thinking of Ethan naked." Sam says to me

"Wait what?" I come out of my haze, "what was I talking about?"

"You were wondering what color you should get for your nails. I think it should be black with one blue nail." Sam say and I look around and in was getting my nails done for prom TOMORROW!

"Yeah that sounds great. Ok so prom is tomorrow. We get our hair done tomorrow. Pick up our dresses and then head home to get ready." I say in order

"Yes so that means getting up early don't stay up late tonight." She says to me.

we get out of the nail place and my nails look really good. We start to head to my house.

"Hey since we need to look good. I think I should stay at my house tonight. If I was there then we would stay up all night." Sam says

"Um yeah ok but at noon we are getting hair done." I say turning down her street.

"Great but don't stay up late with the guys to late." She say getting out of my truck

"Ok mom" I laugh

I head home and walk in and Ethan is making out with Groton the couch.

"Oh um sorry." I say and head upstairs to my room.

I get there and I hear the front door close. Then feet running upstairs. I turn around and there Ethan is in my door way.

"Where is Josh?" I ask

"He had to do a night shift tonight at work. So it's you and me." He say and walks close.

"Wow and this is why you can't keep a girl." I say discussed

"I had you but no. You wanted someone that is ok with secrets. I'm sorry" the last part he says sarcastic.

"You said you were ok. I told you when I'm ready to tell you I'll tell you." I yell, "can you just go I want to go to sleep." I say

"No. LJ I care about you. Whatever it is I'm here. I don't want to fight." He says and looks sad.

"Fine I have cancer." I day and his eyes get big, " I would have been with you but I didn't know what to say when my nose would bleed or I would pass out. I didn't want you to reject me. When I had sex with Jordan I was pretty much cancer free but it came back." I say and start to cry

"Hey don't cry. LJ I would have never rejected you. I think your amazing. When I see you in the morning I get happy. I know that some that is here for me won't let me go." He says holding my hands.

I look up at him. We both start to lean in. We both smash our lips together. I was so different then before. It felt real and amazing. The kiss becomes more and more harder.

We lay on the bed and he starts to kiss my jaw and neck. He goes to pull my shirt but he stops. He looks at me and gives me a look. I new exactly what he was asking. I nod my head and sit up he take my shirt off. He kisses my stomach. We start to kiss again I kiss his and and neck. I pull his shirt off and his down his chest to his pants. I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. I pull them off. I could tell by the boldge in his boxers that he wanted it. I tease him and go back to kissing him.

We are both left in our underwear. He starts to kiss my thighs when I let out a slight moan. He looks up and I nod. He pulls off my underwear. He kisses my Clint. I let out another moan. More and more his tongue explores me. I get louder and louder. He stops right before I let go. He comes back up and kisses me. I kiss him and my him lay down. I know he gave me pleasure it his turn. I go down I pull his boxers off slow. His dick pops out so straight and hard as a rock. I move my hand up and down on his dick. I put my mouth around and move slow. I get fast to give more pleasure. I stop right before he blows.

I kiss him and he just smiles. I smile back. I could feel the top of his penis barely touching my hole. "Can I?" He asks I nod. He puts on a condom then slowly thrust inside me. I moan and he starts to go faster. I feels good. He gets faster and faster and I moan louder and louder.

"Oh yeah! Oh oh right there? Yay? Oh Ethan. I harder harder! Faster!" I scream

Each time he does and then I let go and collapse and then he does too. We lay there just looking at each other.

I get up and grab the first shirt I see. I put it in and it was his shirt the first one we met each other in.

"Wow you look beautiful. You should dress that way for me more often." He says

I head to the bathroom and clean myself up a bit. I head back and he is sitting in my bed wearing his boxers. I slid on some clean underwear. I rap my my legs around Ethan's waste and just look at him.

"Why didn't we do this sooner?" I ask

"Because we were scared. Now we know." He says and he lays back and holds me. I roll off of him and just stare at him. I put my arm in his chest and just think, "wow did I just have sex with the bad boy and my brothers best friend?"

____________
Hey guys I hope you liked it. I know it's been awhile. I'm so sorry but I will try and make it up to you and here it is. If you want your name in the story comment your name. Also you have to guess my favorite color the first person to do it will get there name in the story. Ok guys fav and comment