Ch.8

Warning this is not edited.

LJs pov

I look at mason and he has a very confused look on his face.

"Um well he lives next door to me and his partners are leaving so he is living at my house. He sleeps in my brothers room." I lie to him

"Um ok well we better head into class." He says and I was in after him.

------
After that class I go to 3rd block and I have sam in that class. I walk in and I see Sam, Josh, and Ethan.

"Hey the whole gang is here." Ethan says and Sam gives me a weird look.

I walk over and sit next to Sam. She just gives me another look like she is going to kill him.

"So um LJ. I guess we have two classes together now." Ethan sad with a big smirk, "don't Yelp this time when the teacher calls your name."

"What?" Sam ask

"I'll tell you later." I look at her.

The teacher walks in and sits at his desk and calls role.

"Joshua Jackson?" The teacher calls

"here" Josh says

"Lexi Jackson?" I say here but I studier

Ethan turns around and looks at me with a smirk. He turns back around and the teacher was right there in front of him.

"Mr. Brown do you have a problem with Lexi behind you?" The teacher asks.

"Actually sir I would rather be in the side. She is normally the person that helps me if I need help. She is a great student." Ethan says sounding sweet.

"Um well I think that is a great idea. Why don't you go over and sit right there next to her." The teacher says.

As Ethan gets up and grabs his stuff he looks at me with a smirk. I turn my head and I see Josh looking at me.

"What? I didn't do it." I whisper to Josh.

After 45 minutes it was 12:30. We went to lunch and Sam and I got in line. Then mason got in line behind us.

"Hey there girls." Mason says

Sam gives him a smile and so do I.

"So I was wondering if you still wanted to go to the movies with me?" Mason asks me and I see his tattoo showing and I put my hand on it.

"Um yeah sounds cool. I'll text you about it later." I say then I see Ethan come up behind him.

"Hey mason." Ethan says then mason turns around.

"Oh hi Ethan." He says not caring

"So beautiful what are we doing tonight!" Ethan asks

"What do you mean?" I ask confused

"Really you don't remember the other night. There is evidence on your neck. Also on my neck." He says yelling and the whole cafeteria looks at us.

"Ethan calm down." I say

"Come on I can't believe you are acting like nothing happened." He yells again

"It wasn't anything gosh calm down." I sort of yell and everyone is still staring.

He walks off and I grab my food and pay for it. I sit at my table with Josh which Ethan is at. He gets up to throw his food away and I follow him.

"What is your problem?" I say mad

"Come on beautiful that was acting. Your so cute by the way when you're mad." He says and I was shocked then I though of something.

"Ethan you are so annoying I could just...." Before could finish yelling and everyone watching he kisses me.

I move away and I walk to my table and he walks out. I sit down and all these girls come up to me.

"Are you and Ethan a thing?" One girl asks

"No." I say

"Then why did he kiss you?" Another asks

I stand up and look at all of them. "He kisses me because he is a player. Also he has probably sleep with some of you and you know he is. To me he is but also he is a great guy and I want to be friends so go eat your damn lunch." I say and sit down and they all walk away.

----------
Finally the day was over. I drove home and layer in my room. Then someone comes into my room.. It was Ethan.

"So you're going to the movies with that douche bag?" He asked sounding a little upset.

"Yeah we are friends." I say sitting up. "What are you jealous?" I ask

"What me jealous. Ppppph. No" he says not very convincing

"Ok well Saturday I want you to bring a friend with you. Girl or guy. I don't care. Because you are so jealous of mason." I say

"Ok but I'm not jealous." He says

I walk over to him and put my hand in his hard ab stomach over his shirt.

"Oh yeah that's right I'm just your little play toy." I whisper in his ear

He looks at me like he is going to pounce.

"Then what am I to you?" He says looking into my eyes

"You are my ..... Test." I try to say before he actually tackles me on my bed and kisses me.

He lifts his head. "Sorry I'm not going to do this. I'm over it. So get off this isn't the game anymore. There is more to it." I say and he gets off

"What do you mean?" He says standing in front of me.

"Ok each the rest of the day we will taunt each other sexually. Who ever at the end of the day who ever has fallen for the trap has to by that person dinner. Also has to give them one thing they want. It can be anything." I say and he looks intrigued, "deal?"

"Deal." He shakes my hand.

"Ok it starts now." I say and walk to my closet. I take my shirt off and look for a different one. As Ethan just stares at me.

I look over and he has taken his shirt and pants off left him in his underwear. I was just still standing there in my jeans and bra staring.

He walks over to me and whispers. "Like what you see beautiful. I like why I see." He nibbles on my earlobe. He backs away and then comes so close to my lips they could touch.

He bits his lip and moves my body as close as they can get. I can feel the boldge in his underwear. My heart starts to race. Then he puts his hands on my lower back.

"So are you going to break because I would love dessert before dinner?" He says and it turns me on.

"No." I say and grab his shirt off the ground and put it on. As I pick it up my butt was in the air so I know he would look.

I can't lose this to him.

________________

Hey guys hope you liked it.