Ch.6

LJs pov

We get back home from the party almost totally wasted. We do a few games then it got serious.

"So LJ who was you first?" Of course my brother asks

"Um well it's was Jordan Lockward." I say not looking at him.

"Wait what. How did you have time we had baseball you had your tre... Your job." He says avoiding a word I don't like.

"That doesn't matter. So who was your first?" I say staring at him.

"Oh it's ok I don't need to say." He looks scared

"No tell me now." I say very damaging

"Samantha Andrews." He says not looking at me like I did.

"What a minute my best friend. Same is this true. You and my brother had sex together?!" I say and her face is completely red.

"Um well yeah." She says looking down.

"When did this happen?" I say angry

"You remember the summer we brought Jordan to the lake house. You two left to get some pizza. Well then." Sam says

"Wow I can't believe you guys. You know what new year so let's see who Ethan's was." I say looking at him in a daze. I got stressed so I put my hair up not thinking.

"Wait hold on what is that in your neck LJ?" Josh says very concerned.

"Oh um." I say trying to think.

"Who did that. Was it Jordan. Well it looks a few days old so it couldn't have been besides. Ethan!" He shots his head at Ethan.

"Hey at least he didn't sleep with me. Like you slept with Sam." I say sassy

"Ok fine go Ethan." He looks freaked out.

"Oh um my first was Taylor Reen." He says

"Wait the slit of the school?" Sam asks

"Yeah." He says looking down

"Wow so you didn't have sex until you were a junior. I thought you would have lost it before then." I say

"Well I lost it the same year you all did. So let's not talk about it. Let's go to bed." He says and gets up from the floor.

Sam and I go to my room and she stays in my bed with me. Josh goes to his room. Ethan and I blow up and air mattress for him in my room to sleep on.

"Thanks for doing this." He says and I can see the sleep in his eyes.

"It ok. I'm sorry about earlier. I made you sound like a man whore." I say

"Oh it's ok. I've heard worse. So your brother he was going to say something when he asked you when you and Jordan did it. It started with a 'T' do you know what it would have been?" He asks confused.

"Um no. But he was drunk. He probably slurred." I say trying to ignore this.

"Oh yeah well thank you beautiful for the bed help." He kisses my neck to be funny.

I lay in my bed thinking. Why can't I tell him? He is apart of my family now so he should know. 'No i don't need to tell him he with piety me'. I'm going to sleep now.

----------
The next morning

As Ethan sleeps Sam and I watch greys anatomy. Love that show.