Ch.39

LJs pov

"Hey LJ guess who I found?" I hear josh say and I turn around and I see Ethan.

"Holy shit Ethan brown." I say and see a woman walk next to him.

"Hey LJ this is my fiancé Morgan Day." He says and puts his arm around her waste.

"Oh nice to meet you." I shake her hand," this is my boyfriend Grayson Dolton." I say and Ethan and him shake hands.

"So when's the wedding?" Grayson asks

"Oh well we haven't set a date but if you give us your address we will send you the invitation." Morgan says so sweet like.

We all talk and I felt so weird but now this how Reunion didn't feel real. I felt like I was still sleeping.

I look around and everything is black and white. There's no sound and I just see people laughing and taking. I feel my body sleeping and I force myself up. I look at my dream and I see people leaving without me.

Then everything in life flashes before me like light speed. I try and slow it down in my h ac and I see Ethan in the back of it all and he is waking away from me.

"Wait!!!!" I yell and then I wake up.

I look around I was in my room at home with my mom. I was 18. I sit up and I felt like I had gone back in time. Everything was just the way it had always been. I look over and my phone was there. My water and charger. All on my side table. I also had a college recommendation letter. Then I hear someone run into my room.

"LJ are you ok?" My mom asks rushing into my room.

I get up and run to her. "Oh your alive. I've missed you." I say hugging her.

"LJ what are you talking about. Where you dream about something?" She says and I was confused.

"Wait what's today?" I ask

"Today is Saturday." She says

"Month year?" I say still confused

"December 27, 2016." She says and my heart stops beating.

"But it can't be. I was at a college reunion." I say

"Honey you probably were having a weird dream. Those meds they have you can do that." She says putting her hand on my shoulder. " well I let you sleep late and I need help for dinner because Ethan's friend and his family are coming over tonight." She says and walks out.

Ok so Was it all a dream. I haven't ever met Ethan. I still have cancer. I don't know who my dad is. I never fell in love with Ethan.

I walk around my room for a little bit still confused and frustrated. I look through my window and I see Ethan through the window. I grab something and throw it at him s window.

He opens the window and I duck down.  I hear his window closes and I come back up. I look through again and I don't see him.

I h ad downstairs and I see my mom getting everything prepared before we start cooking. I help her cook and clean the house. During that time I tell my mom some of my I guess "dream"

"Wow that is a crazy dream honey. Though your father is no where near here." She says

"I know but everything seemed real. I thought this all happened. That I was 100% cancer free. It felt..." I don't finish

"Perfect?" My mom says

"Yeah exactly." I say feeling sad

"Honey I don't mean to be a Debbie downer but if every single thing feels perfect it probably is a dream." She says and hugs me

"Thanks mom. I'm gonna go take a shower." I tell her and head upstairs

I get into the shower and it was odd. I felt like it was all a loop. I try and forget about if all and I get my mind off it when I hear my favorite song play. "Needed me"

I sing along and I hear my brother bang on the door. "Hey just because you're in the shower doesn't mean it makes you sound better."

"Shut Ass munch." I yell

"How about you fart face." He says and we both laugh." Ok we'll hurry up in there." He dawns I hear him walk off.

Some things in this felt new like it hasn't happened before.

I get out of the shower and walk into my room and I notice Ethan in his room. I drop my towel and walk around my room. Looking for closes. I put on my underwear and bra.  I remember in my dream when he told me I should close my blinds and it made me laugh.

I hear my mom yell for me."Lexi get ready we are having your brothers friend and his parents over for dinner." My mom yells

"Ok fine." I yell back

I put on my skinny jeans and my nice button up shirt. I straighten my hair and put some makeup on like mascara and eyeliner. I put my black converse on. I look in the mirror and my mainly white shirt with very then blue line shirt that is really tight and my skinny jeans look good.

I head downstairs and there he was my brothers best friend. I see him sometimes at school. He is the hot bad boy of the school and everyone knows it. He is also a little bit of a fuckboy. He cant keep his hands off any girl.

"LJ come here." My mom snaps me out of my trance.

I get introduced and everything and we sit down and eat. He whisper in my ear. " I guess we'll have to do this day all over again." He says and my eyes get wide.

___________________________
Wow it has been so great writing this story and I feel like this is the end of it. No more chapters and days not more of the story. I want to thank you all for the reads and favorites on the chapters. I have only had one bad comment but I don't care about that. Keep the story in your library because I will up date you on if I do a new story. Love you all thanks.