Ch.31

LJs pov

As I head upstairs I just remember those feelings between us. I sit on top of the stairs balling my eyes out and then I hear someone behind me.

"LJ come in here?" I turn around and I see Josh

I get up and walk in and see Sam on the bed wanting me to sit next to her.

"What's up?" I say wiping my tears away

"LJ you need to tell him." Sam tells me

"Tell who what?" I ask

"LJ don't act stupid. We know you have your memory back." Josh says

"How did you know?" I ask with more tears coming to my eyes

"I can see it in your eyes. The way you look at him and the way you talk. Tell him." Josh says sitting next to me.

"I can't he'll hate me." I say getting even more upset

"Would you rather him love you and not know that the love of his life remembers or he get over his hate and love you again." Josh says and I just about how he probably feels.

Sam looks me in my eyes and give me this look we both know since we were kids. The look tells us that no mater what happens we are here.

I get up and walk out. I head to Ethan's room. I knock and no one answered so I walked in and I see him sleeping on his bed.

I walk over seeing how he looks as he sleeps. I have never been in his room and slept in here and see how soft it looks.

I pick up his cover and slide under them next to him. I look at his soft lips and play with his soft brown hair.

I lean up to him and kiss his forehead and say "I remember."

Ethan's pov

I wake and I had a strange dream that LJ remember. I get up and head downstairs and I see Sam and Josh.

"Good morning." I say to them

"Morning. You know where LJ is?" Josh asks

"No I thought she was in her room." I say getting concerned.

"No. She went to find you and we didn't see her." Sam says

"Is her car here?" I ask feeling my heart fall. I run to the window and her car was gone. I head back over and shake my head.

It's all happening again. She is gone Mia is gone. I'm losing them all.

"We have to find her. She is so important and amazing." I say freaking out

"Calm down. I think I know why she left." Sam says and then looks at Josh

"What why?" I ask anxious

"She... She realized her memory is going to take a lot of getting used to and trying to get it back." Josh says

"Well track her phone and let's find her." I say get myself ready to leave.

Josh does as I say and we all head out to the car.

LJs pov

5am

I get out of the Ethan's bed and head downstairs. I feel my body wanting to cry so hard but I can't take it. I head out the door and hop into my car.

I drive and drive until I stop at this place I have gone to with my problems. I sit down and hear the swing squeak. It takes me back to when I was 10th grade.

*Flashback*

Today is New Year's Eve and I haven't had any fun. Almost every two days I have treatment which is dumb and I hate it.

I get home and I feel my body telling me I need to just let it all go and it can be over in and instant. I run outside and get on my bike and head to this park.

I walk around unable to think about anything but hurting myself. It was about 11:30pm. I hear people talking and yelling at their homes.

I sit there thinking about why cant I just be normal. I hate this I could just end it all now. I feel my phone vibrate and I see it's my brother Josh calling me.

"Hello?" I ask

"Where are you we are about to do the fireworks?" Josh yells over the phone

"I just need so time to myself right now. I'll be home later." I say calmly

"Ok well we'll miss you." He says getting what I'm saying.

I hang up my phone and just look up at the stars. I can see Mars it looks so beautiful. I close my eyes for a second. I open them back up and someone was in front of me.

"Holy shit you scared me." I say to the guy in front of me.

"Oh I'm sorry I was just walking around. What are you doing out on this kind of night?" He asks

"I've got some problems. What about you?" I ask

"I've got some problems too." He says and gives me a smile, "what's your name?"

"My names LJs. What's yours?" I ask

"My names Peter." He says

Peter and I talk and talk and it was 10 seconds till midnight. We count down and as soon as we got to zero. We just looked at each other and he kissed me.

That was my first kiss. It felt really nice even though I just met him. We sat and talked a little more and he had to go. I waited about 5 minutes and I head out of the park. I ran into this girl.

"Oh sorry." She says

"Are you ok?" I ask

"I just ran away from my boyfriend because he kissed me." She says with tears in her eyes

"Why is that so bad?" I asked

"Because I cheated on him with his best friend and he doesn't know." She says and runs into the street. She runs  to fast for me to stop her before the car came.

I see the car hit her and her necklace fly off. I run back home. And half way up the street I run into this guy. The more I see his face it looks so much like Ethan.

*present*

Ethan's pov

As we pull up to the park it is as the park the same park where Mia died. How would LJ know about this place?

LJs pov

I look up from the swing and realized what I just thought about. I see a car pull up to the park and a guy run out of it.

He gets to me and its Ethan. I get up and hug him. "Please don't ever do that again. You may not remember but I love you." He says and just holds me.

I feel my tears in my eyes not just by what he said but that I could have stopped his first love from dying.

______________
Hey guys hope you liked it.