Ch.30

Josh's pov

Ok Ethan has become a fuckboy again and I'm not stupid LJ has her memory back. Yesterday I said something about Andrew and she made a smile as she remembered him.

Ethan has been seeing this girl Jessica and to him seeing her, is seeing her naked all the time. LJ needs to tell him she knows because if she doesn't I will.

Sam and I are going out tonight for a movie and we are leaving LJ and Ethan at the house alone. Which it could go badly or very well. I don't know.

"Hey josh SAMs here." LJ tells me

I get downstairs and give her smile and she knows what I'm about to do. "Well damn don't you look hot! Put a red dress on you a you are as hot as a chili pepper." I say and make her blush.

"Shut up and let's go." She says

"Oh so you aren't going to complement me ok whatever." I say acting mad

"You look good." She says

"That's it. I put on the jeans you said my but looks good in." I say turning my back to her.

"Fine. Damn boy Kim kardasion would want that ass." She says saying Kim's last name weird.

"Well thank you." I give her a kiss," ok LJ well be back at 11, so have fun.

Ethan's pov

I have been seeing this girl named Jessica and she's great but I still love LJ. I know she won't remember us, so I'm moving on. Well on a way me and Jessica just have fun.

Josh says I'm going back to my old ways but I don't think so. Him and Sam head out for the night and I stay upstairs for as long as I could, until I got hungry. I head downstairs and I see LJ sitting on the couch with smith from school and dojo.

"Oh hey smith. What's up?" I ask confused

"Well I called LJ and told her about how we know each other and here I am." He says being nice

"Oh ok well LJ I was going to order pizza You want something?" I ask

"My usual. I mean pepperoni calzone." She says the last part nervous.

"Ok  you want something smith?" I ask him

" No I'm good I need to go home in a bit but thanks." Smirh says and LJ just looks at me with sadness and scared in her eyes. She turns away when I catch her starring.

I call the pizza place and order. I hang up but act like I'm on the phone. I hear LJ talking to smith and she sounds different then the last few weeks. She flirts with him and I could feel my anger boiling.

I head back in the living room. "Ok I ordered the pizza. It'll be here in 30 minutes." I say calming myself

"Did he say something mean to you?" LJ asks

"No why?" I ask

"Because I can see you veins in your arms." She says and I know how she gets when she sees them.

"Oh well I just feel intense about the pizza. It's a real go getter. Don't you think smith?" I say sitting next to LJ putting my sexy vibe on her.

"Um sure we'll it's 8 and I have to get packed. Have a great life guys." Smith tells us bye and hugs LJ which makes me a little mad but I control it.

The food arrives and I pay the guy and take it in. LJ rushes to the food and gets half of the calzone. She heads back to the living room and watches tv.

I get my food and sit in there with her. We sit for a little bit then she looks at me and me thinking she was going to say something nice.

"Can I have a bite of your pizza?" She says with this cute face.

"Um sure but it's really cheesy." I tell her I grab the piece and she try's to take a bite and she pulls away and the she is still stringing along.

I try to rip it but I couldn't so I bite a piece and the cheese she had connected to it I pulled the cheese and she did too. We headed to the middle and bit it. I could feel a slight touch of her lips on mine.

I move my head and she does as well. We kind of sit there and it felt awkward.

"Well good pizza. Really cheesy." She's says and I repeat her. "Yep really cheesy." I laugh and look away

Wow when I first met her i had more game. Wait it's like I just met. I have a chance.

"So LJ you look really hot tonight." I say getting close to her. I put my hand on her soft smooth thigh.

"Um thanks it my pajamas but ok." She says confused

I lean over into her ear whisper, "you know what would be hotter if I could split you ou-" I try to finish but get interrupted by the sound of Sam and Josh coming through the door.

"Hey guys were home." Josh says out loud.

LJ and I head to the front door and Sam just smiles and Josh has a brother face.

"So what did y'all do all night?" Sam asks with a smirk.

"Nothing much ordered pizza and watched tv." I say still feeling my veins popping out.

"How was y'all's night?" LJ asks

"Well we had dinner went to a movie-" Josh say

"Made Out in his car." Sam says with a laugh

"Sam. She just a little to happy." Josh says

"Well take me away then my knight and shining armor." SAMs says

He picked  her up and takes her upstairs. As LJ and I watch them go. All I could think about was LJ and I before all this we had so much fun. Laughing, kissing, and talking.

"Hey Ethan?" LJ asks

"Yeah what's up?" I ask turning to her.

"I think you look pretty hot too." She says and starts to head for the stairs.

"Thanks gorgeous." I say with a little smile.

"No problem.. Mr. Bad boy." She says and heads upstairs. That put a smile on my face.

                  She's remembering.

_________________
Hey guys I won't be able to post for a while I have a lot going on these next two weeks so please keep reading thanks.