Ch.7

This was not edited. Sorry.

LJs pov

The rest of the day was blur but all I could think about was that I have school the next day. All new classes and some new friends. At least I know I have one class with Sam.

The next day

I wake up so refreshed ready to get to school. I get up from my bed and then fall. I see what I fall on and it's a person.

"Hey I'm down here." Ethan says as I get up.

"Sorry I wasn't thinking." I say and walk out of the room and head to the bathroom.

I get in there I was my face, put some mascara and eyeliner on, and then straighten my hair.

I head back to my room and it was already 7:20am. Ethan is still laying down. I kick the air mattress and give him a look. He gets up and kisses me.

"Thanks for waking me beautiful." He walks out.

I ignore it and get dressed. I put on something simple. Some jeans, a grey shirt. (Picture above)
I put on so cute little boots. I head out and I see Ethan walking out of the bathroom shirtless with jeans on and I just stop.

He walks over to me and puts his hand in my chin.

"Hey beautiful your in the way." He says and snap out of my haze.

I move out of the way and he grabs my arm and pulls me back into the room. He pushes the door closed and pushes me to the door.

"You look beautiful today." He says

"Um thanks." I say moving under his arm to get out of the way.

"Well since you're in here help me pick a shirt." He says and grabs two shirts. A black shirt the day I first met him and a ugly blue ripped shirt.

"Go with the black shirt with your leather jacket." I say with a smile.

I stand up to leave but he sits me back down. "You aren't leaving yet."

He puts his shirt on and leather jacket. He comes over close to me. "So does outfit turn you on?" He whispers in my ear.

'Yes'

"No. Can u go now?" I ask

"Yeah I need a ride to school and your brother is coming in later." He says moving away from me.

"Ok sure lets go its 7:50." I say

We head downstairs and outside to my car. I get in and Ethan closes my door for me. He comes to the other side and gets in. I back out of the drive way and head to school.

Oh the way I wasn't focused on Ethan just the road. Then I star to feel something on my leg. For a second I look down and Ethan's hand is on my thigh.

"Boy get your hand off my thigh. What do you want me to do crash?" I say about to slap him.

He moves his hand and doesn't say a thing until we get to the school. He was about to get out but I locked the door.

"What is wrong with you? I just asked you to take your hand off my thigh." I say turning his face to mine.

"Man you are so easy to trick." He says and kisses me fast. Out of defense I bop him on the head.

"What was that for?" He days rubbing his head.

"Don't do that." I say and get out of the car." I head inside and as soon as I go in a sign says seniors need to go to the theater to get schedules.

I head that way not knowing where Ethan went. I get my schedule and look at the classes.

1st vet science
2nd Small animal care
3rd college math
4th theater 4

Yeah my classes seem easy but I have gotten all my credits so they can be easy.

I head to my first class and there are already a bunch of people in there. I sit down next to this guy that is talking to and Jordan lockward.

"Hey Jordan." I say and the guy turns around and it was Ethan. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"I'm taking vet science. What do you think beautiful?" He says and does a cute little wink.

I turn around and see our teacher come in.

"Hello class I'm mr. Butler. This is vet science. Your seats you are in will stay. If there is an issue I will move you. I don't have many rules but I do want respect. Ok to get to the chase and to make things simple for the rest of the year. The desks are put together by two. That perish next to you will be your partner for the rest of the semester. Like I said I will make changes if needed. Now I will cal role." He walks to his desk and Ethan gives me a look.

Me. Butler starts to call names. I feel Ethan put his hand on my thigh again and it makes me a little weird. When our teacher says my name Ethan grabs my thigh hard.

"Heerree." I say weird and everyone looks at me. "Sorry I was about to sneeze." I say and everyone turns their head away besides Ethan. He just gives me a smirk.

Finally the class was over and I leave then I feel an arm go around my waste. This time it wasn't Ethan. It was one of my good friends mason.

Mason Hen. He is kind of a fuck boy and he know I know that so he won't get very far with me.

"Hey gorgeous. I was wondering where you were." He says hand still around my waste.

"I'm sorry I hand to drive someone to school today." I say stopping because my class was right there.

"Wait is this your next class. Small animal care?" He asks

"Yeah. Why?" I says

"It's mine too." He says

I just give him a smile. We go stand by the lockers because we still have 6 minutes until class.

"Hey so I thought you and I should go see a move this weekend." He asks

"Um I don't know." I say and his arm his arm in on the lockers

"Oh why not." He says moving closer

"Because she will be with me." I hear a voice day behind mason.

Mason moves out of the way and it was Ethan.

"Lj you hang out with this idiot?" Mason laughs a little

"Um mason if we are friends I want you to be nice to my friends even if you don't like them. Ok?" I look at mason and he looks sorry.

"I'm sorry Ethan I am just here to protect her and I don't want to be replaced." He says sounding sorry but he is full of it.

"Hey it's cool. I won't replace you I will just fill another part in her life. Isn't that right beautiful." Ethan says

"Ethan you're a dork. Go to class." I say win a smile and in my professional vision mason not happy.

"Ok whatever. I'll see you at lunch or home." Ethan says and walks away.

"What does he mean home?" Mason asks and my eyes get big because I didn't tell him.

_____________
Hey guys I my post another chapter today but I don't know hope you liked it.