Ch.3

LJ pov

"Wait what! Your moving in?" I say with his arm still on the door.

"Yeah. In about a month or less. My parents are going on a year trip to Africa to help people. Why I get to be here with you right across the hall from me." He says and moves away from.

I grab his arm and pull him back. "That room won't be ready in less then a month."

"Well I'll have to sleep somewhere and I'm not going to sleep in Josh's room." He says and gives me a smirk.

"Well you ain't sleeping in here." I say

"Well I can't sleep on the couch that is where your dog and cats sleep. And yep so you are the only room left." He says and comes close.

"When do your parents leave?" I ask backing away into the wall.

"Well they can leave anytime. It's just when your mom says I can move in." He comes closer to me.

"Wait this was my moms idea." I have a grumpy face

"Yeah. I could move in tomorrow or next week or a month. We don't know." He gets close where our bodies are touching and he moves in about to kiss my neck again.

"Knock knock"

I turn around and open the door. It was my mom.

"Hey honey I just wanted to tell you that Ethan is going to move in. As soon as he wants." She says and gives Ethan a smile.

"Thanks ms. J." He says

"Your welcome. Um Lexi can I talk to you?" My mom asks

I walk into the hall and into her room with her.

"Are you sleeping with Ethan?" She says trying not to laugh.

"No! No don't ever say that. Mom really." I say looking at her discussed

"Well he was in your room with the door closed and I just didn't know. Also it's good because don't hate me he needs to sleep in your room." She says quiet as my fave get mad

"What then where will I sleep. I know he would feel weird sleeping in Josh's room because Josh sleeps naked and does some weird stuff but why?" I say with my hand s flying everywhere.

"Well the Josh thing is off but because I trust you. I think you are responsible enough to sleep in the same room an bed with a guy and not do anything." She says and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Fine but once his room is ready he is moving into the guest room." I say stern.

"Ok fine." She says and gives me a hug.

I open the door and there Ethan is listening to the conversation.

"You are the best ms. J." He gives her a hug and I just walk to my room well our room.

I walk in and I close the door but Ethan stops it. He walks I. And closes the door. And get on top of me in my bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" I say trying to push him off.

"Your mom told me to tell you she has to go pick up something. So we are alone once again." He says with a smirk.

Man my body wants to do it but my brain say' do it and I will kill you'

"Get off of me." I say trying to move out from under him.

"What is I don't. What if I just kiss your neck." He says it and I don't think he would do it and he did. He started to kiss my neck.

"Really are you going to act childish now?" I say still trying to move

"Oh you think this is childish. I guess I will turn it up a notch." He goes back down to my neck and kisses my neck until he finds my weak spot. I let out a small moan when he gets there and I can feel him smile. He then starts to suck and bit a little on my neck. I give another little moan. About a minute or two later he stops.

"That looks good. Hope your brother doesn't see it." He says and gets off of me and walks out.

I get up and look in the mirror. That asshole gave me a hickey. I run downstairs about to pounce on him. Then I see my brother. I stop and put my hair over my neck.

"Hey LJ I guess mom told you about Ethan moving in?" He asks so sweet

"Yeah she told me. So what did you bring home?" I ask smelling the food.

"I bought cinco. Here is your number 14. And your Sprite. Here is your 14  Ethan with your Sprite. You guys have food in common. I'm not surprised" Josh says and Ethan give me a wink.

I go and sit at the table and start to eat my chick and rice with some kind of sauce. Ethan sits right next to me like there isn't four other seats.

"So how is your food guys?" Josh ask

"Good" I say with food in my mouth.

Ethan give off a little laugh and I turn to him. He grabs a napkin and wipes my mouth.

"There you go beautiful. Also don't talk with your mouth full it's gross."" I look at him but it was a different him.

I swallow my food and then speak. "Um are you staying the night tonight."

"Hey josh you want me to stay the night!" He yells to him.

"Yeah sure sounds cool." Josh says getting his food.

"What about you beautiful you want me to stay the night?" He says so perfect

"Yes I mean yes you can but I don't care." I try and save myself

"Ok sure that's what you meant."  He gives me a smirk and eats.

-----
I head to bed and when I get to my room I feel two arms rap around my waste.

"Time for bed beautiful." Ethan whispers into my ear.

I walk in and he close the door behind us. I forgot that I didn't change. I grab my shorts and h ad to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Ethan days blocking the door.

"I'm going to go change pants." I say like he is stupid

"What are you scared to change in front of me. If you are just change into your closet it is sort of big enough." He says pointing

I walk to my closet and change my pants real quick. I come out and Ethan is laying on my bed shirtless.

"Now what are you doing." I ask mocking him.

"I'm laying in bed waiting for you beautiful." He says and moves the covers so I can lay down.

" I'll lay down if you are turned to opposite way from me."" I look at him harsh

"yeah yeah sure just lay down." He says patting the spot.

I lay down and after about 10 minutes I feel an arm go around me. I just lay there feeling the warmth of this bad boy. Man Sam is gonna go crazy.

______________
Hey guys hope you liked it.