Ch.11

Ethan's pov

The next morning I wake up and I see LJ holding on to me. I try to get up and not wake her but it doesn't work. I look at her and give her a smirk. I walk out and downstairs and see Josh eating cereal.

"Hey I want to head into school early so be ready in an hour. Also tell LJ her she is coming in with us because her car won't start because of how old it is." He says and continues eating his cereal.

I run back upstairs and LJ is up and walking to the bathroom.

"Hey josh wanted me to tell you hat you are coming into school with us so be ready in an hour. Before you ask the reason is because it's so cold your car won't start." I says and she just has a not happy face.

She walks into the bathroom and closes the door. I hear the shower start and I head to our room and get dressed. I put my blue jeans in my new band tee and leather jacket. I walk out and I run into LJ. She was dripping in water which made her look so sexy. Specially that she was only in a towel. As I look I feel that I start to get a boner. I walk away so she wouldn't notice but I think she did. She laugh as I left.

I get downstairs and Josh is on his phone texting someone.

"Who you texting?" I ask

"Couch. He says practice is cancelled today." He says and stands up.

"Oh ok well LJ just got out of the shower so she will be done in 20 or 30 minutes." I say

"Ok we have time. I'm gonna go and get so Starbucks. You want something?" He offers

"Um yeah I'll have a s'mores cappuccino." I say and he gives me a weird look.

"Ok I'll be back text me when she is done getting dressed." He says grabs his keys and leaves.

About 20 minutes later LJ comes downstairs looking so beautiful.

"Hey Ethan." She says with a big smile.

"Good morning beautiful." I say giving her a big smile too.

"Where's Josh?" She asks

"He went to get so Starbucks." I say and her face glows, "wow I can see that you love Starbucks."

After I say that Josh comes through the door with 3 Starbucks drinks. LJ runs over to him and steal her drink. She goes and sits on the couch and drinks it.

"Ok so are y'all ready to head out?" Josh ask

"Yeah I am. Are you LJ?" I day and look at her as she drinks her drink away.

She only nods her head and stands up. LJ and I walk to the table and grab our bags and heads outside.

We get to the school and it seems like a pretty normal day.

We are in 3rd black CJ with my whole crew. (Man that was lame) then we hear the announcements go off.

"Hello teachers listen we are great people and need kings cards." Our principal says and we are all confused.

"Everyone get on this side wall and stay quiet now." Our teacher says and he seemed very serious. He locked the door and pulled down the blind on the door and turned the lights off. He wakes over to us.

"You all are young adults. So stay quiet. We are having a lockdown. Before you ask if it's real. I don't know I could be and in about 98% sure." He says

I raise my hand and he comes over to me and whispers.

"Um mr. York LJ is out there." I say and everyone's eyes get wide even the teachers.

"Well hopefully someone took her in there class." he says and walks off.

Josh and Sam look at me worried. I go to grab my phone. I turn the brightness and the location off. So It can't be seen or I'll be tracked. I try and text LJ. But I wouldn't go through. Then it finally did.

Me: LJ if your in the bathroom stay there.

About a minute later I get a text back.

LJ: I am but why?

Me: we are having a lockdown and it is real. The janitors closet in there if it isn't locked get in it and hide.

About 5 minutes later

LJ: it's locked.

Me: ok hide in the stall and stand on the toilet with the door locked.

LJ: ok I am

Me: now stay quiet.

I lock my phone and look at Josh and nod my head saying LJ is ok. As I look up at the door there is a shadow. Then another that had the shape of a gun. It walked past our room and I realized it was walking toward the girls bathroom.

I texted LJ to tell her to stay quiet it she didn't respond. I texted again and no response. I started to worry. I then hear a few shots fire and I feel my heart fall.

Sam grabs my arm and I look at her and she was scared about LJ too. We were so quiet that I heard foot steps come past our door again.

We wait and wait. The gun fires again but it sounds like more.

Is there more people? Is this a terrorist attack? Or a student? Or random person?

As I sat there thinking the worst possible. Thinking LJ was bed in the girls bathroom.

As we sit and wait more, I hear voices outside. A microphone. I think it's swat but who can know. It could be the person.

It had been about 5 minutes after the last shots and someone as at our door. It was someone trying to come in. As soon as the door opened my teacher was ready with a bat but it was a officer.

"You are safe now." He says and walks off.

I get up and was out. I run to the girls bathroom not caring if a girl was in there. I ran in and no one was there. No blood anything.

I waked back out and then about a hallway away. Then I see her. I see LJ. I run up to her and hug her. She had been crying. Then about 12 feet away I say a body.

It was......

______________

Sorry it's late but hope you liked it.