Ch.9

Ethan's pov

As she picks my shirt up her ass was in the air and I just wanted to grab it. When she stood up she put my shirt on her and it looked amazing on her. She starts to walk out the door. I go to grab her arm but she was gone.

I put my pants on and run downstairs and there mason is. In her living room with my best friend Josh.

"Oh hey um LJ mason is here for you." Josh says and walks past her and to me. "Um why are you shirtless.?" He asks

"Long story." I whisper back.

LJ and mason go upstairs and I want to follow them to see what happens. He can't take her from me.

LJs pov

Mason and I go upstairs where it is really hot in the bound room.

"Man it's hot up here." He says

"Oh make yourself comfortable. I don't care." I say and look down at the shirt in wearing and then look back up. I say mason shirtless.

"Is this ok I don't want to go over board." He says walking close to me.

"Um that's ok. So when did you get your tattoo. It's not that old." I ask backing away

"About a Month or two ago." He says and turns to the side so I can get a better look, " you can touch it it won't bite." He says and I move my and to touch it and then he do s a weird noise to scare me.

"Your so mean." I say and playfully punch his arm.

"So what was all that in the cafeteria. When Ethan kissed you?" He asks

"Oh that was something stupid. He is my friend. I did take it a little to far with him but that's over." I hate lying to him.

"Oh so he is out of the picture?" He asks a and moves close to me and puts a hand on my hip.

"Um?" I try to say something

"I mean I know you guys are friends but he won't touch you or kiss your neck." He says and then demonstrates

He moves away and smile.

"No he won't. But don't hate me. I told Ethan to bring a friend." I say and his smile goes away

"What?" He says just starring

"Well it was dumb I'll tell Hume not to come." I say

"No it's ok I want to know who he brings." He says smirking

"He'll probably just bring Josh." I say

"Well Josh likes me so I'm ok with that. So what do you want to do?" He says closer to me.

"We could watch Netflix." I say and freak, " but not chill." I laugh

The rest of the day mason and I hung out it was around 12 when he left.

The next few days were a blur. That Saturday mason and I go to movies. Ethan came and he brought someone. Amber long.

Amber long is a bitch and also a slut. She sleeps with anyone who wants sex or any other sexual activity.

We get into the movies to see krampus. I sat next to mason. Mason dat next to Ethan and he sat next to Amber. When the movie starts mason puts his arm around me. Then I see Amber put her hand on Ethan's thigh all close to his junk.

Half way through the movie I went to the bathroom and Amber followed. I got in and stopped to talk to her.

"How did he get you here?" I ask

"Wow your a smart girl. Well I get $20 bucks and a little fun." She says lookin in the mirror

"Oh so a prostitute." I say straight

"Excuse me I'm not a prostitute." She says turning around

"Well a person that gets money and sex sounds like it to me." I say about to walk out.

She grabs my arm about to punch me my I duck and punch her in the nose. She backs up and looks at me.

"I think you broke my nose." She crys out

"Oh sorry." I day sarcastic and walk out back to our theatre

About 5 minutes later I see Amber come up to our seats.

"What happened to you?" Ethan asks

"Oh a lady in the bathroom open the door and it hit my face." She says lying

"Oh well ok." Ethan says not caring.

Through the movie I move in close to Manson every time there is a pop up.

When the movie was over someone came and picked up Amber. So Mason drove Ethan an I home. When we arrive Mason walks me to the door.

"Um well this is a little weird to do with a best friend." He says putting his fingers through his hair

"Hey it's only 7 why don't you just stay the night." I say

"Really?" He asks

"Yeah it will be cool. You Ethan Josh and I could stay up and watch a movie with popcorn and candy like we just did." I day excited

"Um could we be able to watch a movie just you and i." He asks looking into my eyes

"Um yeah I guess. Sure why not." I say and pull him inside.

First we eat some left over pizza. We make some popcorn and get my secret candy. We gr some drinks and go upstairs to the bones room.

We watch so weird movie . I start to get tired and I start to doze off on Mason. And I finally drift off.

Ethan's pov

When I say that idiot come inside. I wanted to smash his face in. LJ doesn't know the things he has done. I was friends with him on the baseball team and he would tell me stories about him fucking girls and just leaving them there with no close. He would take her close and hide them in that house. The girl would walk around naked for hours. It's terrible but funny. I guess he has changed because Josh didn't like him before. So maybe but I won't stand to clear of him.

_______________

Hey guys I know this is later then normal I'm sorry. I hope you liked it.